New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

I'm trying the 90 day report now...
It went through successfully and all emails came through.

Waiting for the "Pending" status to go to "Approved" now.

It's a bit late now for it to be approved today. Tomorrow morning probably.

It's a bit late now for it to be approved today. Tomorrow morning probably.
Sure... I will not be glued to the screen. :D

If it doesn't go as "planned", I still have until the 27th to go to the Surin office.

Sure... I will not be glued to the screen. :D

If it doesn't go as "planned", I still have until the 27th to go to the Surin office.

I've yet to read of a rejection occuring after it's reached the "pending" stage.

Reactions: Pat
Transposed from ThaiVisa:

"The best feature of the new system, besides the email reminder and the success rate, is when filing your second and subsequent reports. Just log in, enter your passport number and nationality, then click the magnifying glass icon, and that will automatically enter all the data from your previous successful filing."

And, no doubt, be successful again!

Mine done within 20 minutes, door to door so OK till 4th June.
Mine was slightly longer, 30 minutes door to door.

For all of you who use the Surin Immigration Center, if you arrive there at 08.20 you have the pick of the parking slots. The roads are empty. Park the car, go into the building, up the elevator to the third floor, and you will probably find yourself in pole position on the starting lineup. I did. As I was signing in, an IO approached me, said good morning, and asked what I was there for. I said 90-day report. I handed him my passport and he started the process while I was still signing the register. Great service!

Last edited:
Mine was slightly longer, 30 minutes door to door.

For all of you who use the Surin Immigration Center, if you arrive there at 08.20 you have the pick of the parking slots. The roads are empty. Park the car, go into the building, up the elevator to the third floor, and you will probably find yourself in pole position on the starting lineup. I did. As I was signing in, an IO approached me, said good morning, and asked what I was there for. I said 90-day report. I handed him my passport and he started the process while I was still signing the register. Great service!

I imagine that you reduce the risk of Covid exposure at that time of day.....

I imagine that you reduce the risk of Covid exposure at that time of day.....
Apart from the cleaning lady and the I.O., I was the only one there. Another early bird arrived just as I was leaving. As I said, the main benefit for me was the empty parking spaces on the road in front of the entrance. Arrive mid-morning and you may have to park two or three hundred meters away. For me, that is too far. I have only just started walking again, without sticks or crutches, after 6 months of not being able to walk. My troubles started after the first jab and got worse with each successive jab. 50 meters is still a long-distance endurance test for me.

Last edited:
For all of you who use the Surin Immigration Center, if you arrive there at 08.20 you have the pick of the parking slots.

However, that's hardly possible when applying for your extension of stay (as I shall be doing in May). The bank doesn't open until 08:30 and it may take them 30 minutes to prepare the required documentation (assuming Immigration require the same as last year). Then it's a 20 minute journey (in my case) to the Ring Road Office.

Back