New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

Statement from ubonjoe on ThaiVisa yesterday:

"A old entry to the country and/or a new passport does not cause a problem on the new 90 day reporting site. The registration for it is done instantly after applying."
I await September with great anticipation to give online reporting a try.

P.S. I was up at 03.30 this morning to see my eldest daughter off on a school trip to Korat. Hence the post above at 03.58. I will be back to bed once the youngest daughter has departed for school in the next 10 minutes or so.

Sent in my online 90 day report on Friday.
Still no email, but checking status online, the application was approved later on Friday.

So, beware of the fact that you might not receive an email...
Iv'e given up on this B/S on line bollocks. It's 20 mins to Jomtien immi, in, out 5 mins.
Done and dusted, my report is due on Sunday--off to immi Wednesday, and a tinnies pie on the way home.

Even though I didn't get the email, I still did it about 10 times faster than you... Hehe.

....almost better than that.

We came back from Cambodia last Friday (22nd). A friend submitted his 90 day report online on Saturday.

Today it was rejected....................... but, further down, the form said "90 days from 22 July, next report date 20 October".

Somehow picked up the fact that he had passed through Immigration on Friday - that didn't happen to me in June.

Iv'e given up on this B/S on line bollocks. It's 20 mins to Jomtien immi, in, out 5 mins.
Done and dusted, my report is due on Sunday--off to immi Wednesday, and a tinnies pie on the way home.
It's @FERRET's excuse for some free time in Pattaya. The previous online reporting system never worked for me as everyone on this forum knows. Quite honestly, a 120-kilometer round trip to Kap Cheown every 90 days was a pain in the arse, not to mention the cost of diesel fuel. OK, the new Immigration Office on the ring road has simplified things quite significantly. That said, I will be trying the new online reporting system in about 4 weeks' time and I will record my observations. I hope it works for me!

It's @FERRET's excuse for some free time in Pattaya. The previous online reporting system never worked for me as everyone on this forum knows. Quite honestly, a 120-kilometer round trip to Kap Cheown every 90 days was a pain in the arse, not to mention the cost of diesel fuel. OK, the new Immigration Office on the ring road has simplified things quite significantly. That said, I will be trying the new online reporting system in about 4 weeks' time and I will record my observations. I hope it works for me!
There has been a few mentions about the ease to register, but does it make any difference if you have tried to register (& failed) using the last excuse for a system???

The original on-line reporting cock-up did not require registration. The only answer to your question is to register again. If it works, it works.......
I registered my e-mail address, it didn't work and could no longer re-register.

As you say, I'll give it a go.

I registered my e-mail address, it didn't work and could no longer re-register.

As you say, I'll give it a go.

So you did not get an acknowledgement of registration?

[TM.47] Apply TM47 successful​

RB - Visa extension and Immigration

profile_mask2.png

Sun, 5 Dec 2021, 10:40
to me

Dear BINGHAM, RAYMOND
Your account has been successfully created.

Email Address : xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Your password : #%8$i$!8pOQR021

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Kind regards.

This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.

So you did not get an acknowledgement of registration?

[TM.47] Apply TM47 successful​

RB - Visa extension and Immigration

profile_mask2.png

Sun, 5 Dec 2021, 10:40
to me

Dear BINGHAM, RAYMOND
Your account has been successfully created.

Email Address : xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Your password : #%8$i$!8pOQR021

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Kind regards.

This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.
Didn't get that far, last time

Back