New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

Completed the info this morning. Got an immediate reply with Imm ref no, so printed that up, just to be on the safe side.
What should I expect to happen (be received) now?????
Do I get something to staple in my passport??????

Yes. But give it a few hours or a couple of days for the official paperwork to be available.

Completed the info this morning. Got an immediate reply with Imm ref no, so printed that up, just to be on the safe side.
What should I expect to happen (be received) now?????
Do I get something to staple in my passport??????

Was it the completed TM47 that you received back?

If so, as @Coffee said, give it a while and you should receive the bottom section as a receipt. This is the bit that you pin in your passport.

viz:

564715088_202204221418_2.jpg

Last edited:
I had trouble finding the "Apply for the 90-day report". I could not find the button on the MFA website. Eventually found it elsewhere.

All plain sailing after logging on. I filled in the requested information, submitted the form, "SUCCESS" flashed up on the screen, and a completed TM47 appeared (as shown by @Yorky). I have checked my emails and found an automatic response from Immigration, with a copy of my application to extend my 90 days in Kingdom. I guess I now sit back and wait for the email confirming the extension. Print and attach to the passport.

P.S. How long has the online system been in place? I have tried previously hundreds of times to report online without success. This is the first time I have successfully applied online. Well done Immigration, we eventually got there! The new system works, fingers crossed.

P.S. How long has the online system been in place?

The first attempt, which was a bit of a failure, has been in place for around 7 years. This latest attempt, which is far superior, has been on-line since December 2021.

I had trouble finding the "Apply for the 90-day report". I could not find the button on the MFA website. Eventually found it elsewhere.

All plain sailing after logging on. I filled in the requested information, submitted the form, "SUCCESS" flashed up on the screen, and a completed TM47 appeared (as shown by @Yorky). I have checked my emails and found an automatic response from Immigration, with a copy of my application to extend my 90 days in Kingdom. I guess I now sit back and wait for the email confirming the extension. Print and attach to the passport.

P.S. How long has the online system been in place? I have tried previously hundreds of times to report online without success. This is the first time I have successfully applied online. Well done Immigration, we eventually got there! The new system works, fingers crossed.
+1

Application approved at 16.33 today.

With a note: THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-11-21

P.S. Calendar annotated.

Last edited:
Application approved at 16.33 today.

With a note: THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-11-21

P.S. Calendar annotated.

Annotating the calendar SHOULD be unnecessary, you should receive an email reminder about 17 days before your next report date.

You now join the rest of us in the pointless task of copying the approval and stapling in your passport!

Annotating the calendar SHOULD be unnecessary, you should receive an email reminder about 17 days before your next report date.

You now join the rest of us in the pointless task of copying the approval and stapling in your passport!
It is my digital calendar and will give me a reminder when I fire up the computer in the morning.

No, I am not a member of the headless chicken's brigade. I see no point in printing and stapling to my passport unless I am visiting Immigration to extend my permission to stay.

It is my digital calendar and will give me a reminder when I fire up the computer in the morning.

No, I am not a member of the headless chicken's brigade. I see no point in printing and stapling to my passport unless I am visiting Immigration to extend my permission to stay.

Until today, you've been having your receipt stapled into your passport for the last 20 years.

Nothing headless chicken about following the requirements.

You are fortunate that you go nowhere to risk an Immigration passport check!

Not high risk.....I have encountered one combined Immigration/police spot check in 17 years.

Not high risk.....I have encountered one combined Immigration/police spot check in 17 years.

When I used to drive to Aranyapratet and the Koh Chang area, I invariably encountered police checks. And they wanted to see passport and driving licence. The route was skirting the Cambodian border which may explain it.

Back