New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

I did not receive a reminder that my 90-day report was due today. However, when I submitted my online 90-report I did receive an email confirming that they had received my application. This was a machine-generated response.

It is early days but I have not yet received my new 90-day reporting date. It will be shorted than 90-days as my extension to remain expires at the end of December.
Approval was provided by email at 15.00, valid until 30 December 2022.

That would confirm that the 90 day reports are connected to the expiry date of the current extension, would it not?

Did you fill in the date where the form asks for the expiry date of your current extension ("Stay Visa Expire")?

Certainly not 90 days - and different to the one I did for a friend in Lahansai, where approval went way beyond his extension date.

This may be something that has been adopted recently.

This is a post on ASEAN NOW:-

"Just had a similar experience. did 90 report on line. and it was rounded down to my next 12 months extension renewal date. 43 days later.

It's not a problem, just unexpected. as this was not the case last year.

Guess I will find out in a few weeks time.

As always, things are subject to how the individual regional offices want to operate."

Personally, I can see no reason to truncate the 90 day approval to an extension date. You will still be here in 90 days......or you won't - in which case reporting will not be required.

I read on ThaiVisa that there have been delays in Immigration responding to on-line 90 day report applications. The recent spate of holidays have been suggested as being to blame but........

Has anyone here applied on-line recently?

And did you receive a response in a reasonable length of time (one or two working days)?

That turnaround time is impressive.

Do you think that Immigration actually check the details other than that they are the same as previously submitted? Given that the application is generated from the passport number and the nationality, it is very unlikely that the information will be seen to be incorrect.

Do you think that Immigration actually check the details other than that they are the same as previously submitted? Given that the application is generated from the passport number and the nationality, it is very unlikely that the information will be seen to be incorrect.

Yes they do.

They don't always get it right but it is a pretty good system IMO.

They declined one of mine because they picked up that a report wasn't due (on account of me returning to Thailand only one month earlier). They approved one for a friend who returned on the same day (because they didn't pick up his entry date).

90-day Reporting. For your information, I received this email from Immigration today.

Dear Nomad97,

Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 20/06/2023.

For information:

Full Name : Nomad97

Passport No :123456789

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Reference No: TM47-32-2023

Please apply TM47 request online or contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area before due date.

P.S. Some imformtion has been changed to protect my personal details. I will apply online.

Kind regards.

90-day Reporting. For your information, I received this email from Immigration today.

Dear Nomad97,

Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 20/06/2023.

For information:

Full Name : Nomad97

Passport No :123456789

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Reference No: TM47-32-2023

Please apply TM47 request online or contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area before due date.

P.S. Some imformtion has been changed to protect my personal details. I will apply online.

Kind regards.

That is a tad late being sent when your earliest date to report is 6th June.

Do Immigration sign off "kind regards"? ...........first time I have noticed it if they do.

I received the reminder email from Immigration on 1st June this time that my 90 day report will be due on 6th June 2023.

Little point really as Surin Immigration prepared my report acceptance on 25th May 2023 during my 12 month extension renewal (without being requested to do so).

Do Immigration sign off "kind regards"? ...........first time I have noticed it if they do.

It appears so.

I received the reminder email from Immigration on 1st June this time that my 90 day report will be due on 6th June 2023.

Little point really as Surin Immigration prepared my report acceptance on 25th May 2023 during my 12 month extension renewal.

As previously advised, there is no connectivity between the online reporting system and Immigration offices.

Personally, I don’t think that the report done, at the time of doing an extension, is helpful. I doubt that you will get a reminder for your next report due on 23 August.

How do you know my reporting date? Surprisingly, the reporting date marked in my calendar is the same as the date advised by Immigration's email today. It is also the same as the TM 47 that I printed off and placed in my passport following approval of my last online report.

1686214727861.png

And yes, they do sign off "kind regards".

P.S. @Yorky's reporting date was the 6th June.

How do you know my reporting date? Surprisingly, the reporting date marked in my calendar is the same as the date advised by Immigration's email today. It is also the same as the TM 47 that I printed off and placed in my passport following approval of my last online report.

View attachment 64181

And yes, they do sign off "kind regards".

P.S. @Yorky's reporting date was the 6th June.

Because it is 90 days after your quoted extension date 25th May.

Back