New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

That is a tad late being sent when your earliest date to report is 6th June.

Do Immigration sign off "kind regards"? ...........first time I have noticed it if they do.
More like, " f*ck you very much ".

So have I. Did it yesterday (13 days early). got confirmation immediately, but still waiting for slip to staple in PP

The 'confirmation' is just an automatically generated acknowledgement of your submission. My last 'approval' took 2 or 3 days to come through.

I still staple mine in my passport but Immigration told me that was no longer necessary. I guess we could quickly log in to find the approval if we ever needed to.

The 'confirmation' is just an automatically generated acknowledgement of your submission. My last 'approval' took 2 or 3 days to come through.

I still staple mine in my passport but Immigration told me that was no longer necessary. I guess we could quickly log in to find the approval if we ever needed to.
I've never been told that so will continue to do the 'old fashioned' procedure.

Mine came this evening so about 24 hour later

I still have my TM6 stapled in my passport from 2017. I don't do it, Immigration do it. And they've done it twice (last time, May this year).

They will be doing it again shortly......

Back