New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

Last time I went for a re-entry at Buriram,some 2 years ago now, like Nomad I arrived early. I was invited in well before 8.30 and given a cup of coffee:)

Apart from the cleaning lady and the I.O., I was the only one there. Another early bird arrived just as I was leaving. As I said, the main benefit for me was the empty parking spaces on the road in front of the entrance. Arrive mid-morning and you may have to park two or three hundred meters away. For me, that is too far. I have only just started walking again, without sticks or crutches, after 6 months of not being able to walk. My troubles started after the first jab and got worse with each successive jab. 50 meters is still a long-distance endurance test for me.

Another solution could be to ask your wife to take you, drop you off immediately outside the door, and then pick you up in the same place after your business is completed?

However, that's hardly possible when applying for your extension of stay (as I shall be doing in May). The bank doesn't open until 08:30 and it may take them 30 minutes to prepare the required documentation (assuming Immigration require the same as last year). Then it's a 20 minute journey (in my case) to the Ring Road Office.
It's only 10 minutes from my side of Kokpalat.

Another solution could be to ask your wife to take you, drop you off immediately outside the door, and then pick you up in the same place after your business is completed?
It's the holidays. Little chance of her getting out of bed before midday. Otherwise, I would ask her to do the 90-day report.

Nomad re your post 1600- "pick of parking spots"when I went last Tues there was a massive tent city everywhere & not easy to park the pick up!

I submitted my on-line report submission at 08:30 yesterday and received approval at 14:18 today (second success since the new system was launched). My actual report date was 3rd May 2022 and my new report date is "PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-06-06" the date when my current extension of stay expires.

However, I intend to apply to renew my extension of stay around mid May 2022 which will be greater than 15 days before my next 90 day report is now due. I wonder how that will pan out?

Statement on ThaiVisa:

"....do the report online within 15 days before the report date."

Response:

"Meaning MORE than 15 days before, or AFTER the date resulting from counting 15 days back from the reporting date including the reporting date."

Statement on ThaiVisa:

"....do the report online within 15 days before the report date."

Response:

"Meaning MORE than 15 days before, or AFTER the date resulting from counting 15 days back from the reporting date including the reporting date."
I tried 7 times last month, the system is rooted-period. As I was told by immi, we are fine tuning, ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

I learnt something new today (perhaps everyone else already knows).

When completing the on-line "Notification of stay over 90 days", on condition that you have reported on-line at least one time before, enter your passport number, then use the drop down to enter your nationality, then press the blue magnifier. All the remaining details will then be automatically entered as previously.

Immigration report.jpg

I learnt something new today (perhaps everyone else already knows).

When completing the on-line "Notification of stay over 90 days", on condition that you have reported on-line at least one time before, enter your passport number, then use the drop down to enter your nationality, then press the blue magnifier. All the remaining details will then be automatically entered as previously.

It's only 25 mins to immi from here and much closer from the new house, easier option.

It's only 25 mins to immi from here and much closer from the new house, easier option.

It's only 10 minutes to Immigration (now) from my drum (plus the hassle of the roadworks at Salak Dai). But I still report on-line (takes less than 2 minutes).

I reported in person, yesterday. Parking right outside the main rear steps to the building and the first and only customer in the office. Straight to the desk, and 2 minutes later I was walking out with the new 90-day reporting slip in my passport.

The office has been tidied up since my last visit 90 days ago. They have some nice new padded seating for the customers, and a new chest-high counter arrangement in front of, and separating, the immigration staff from the customers. It looks very smart now. :)

It really doesn't get any easier.......

17 June: received the advisory email:- [TM47] Notification for alien before the next appointment.

18 June: submitted TM47 online (knowing it was probably a day early)

18 June: Received email [TM.47] FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS RECEIVED

19 June: Received email [TM.47] FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS HAS BEEN APPROVED

Statement from ubonjoe on ThaiVisa yesterday:

"A old entry to the country and/or a new passport does not cause a problem on the new 90 day reporting site. The registration for it is done instantly after applying."

Statement from ubonjoe on ThaiVisa yesterday:

"A old entry to the country and/or a new passport does not cause a problem on the new 90 day reporting site. The registration for it is done instantly after applying."
My 90 day is due late this month so, its a 25 min drive to IMMI---5 mins, in- out and a stop at Tinnies pies on the way home,---as long as it's not Tuesday.

Back