90 day report by internet at KCI.

That's an extremely long diversion. There are small roads that run parallel with the Surin-Prasat road. I'd have thought that might be worth considering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that there are other routes, but I actually know the Sangka route having towed George's lemon along there a number of times. I'm very likely to get lost venturing off a known route. I'm guessing it's only about 15 km more.

I understand that there are other routes, but I actually know the Sangka route having towed George's lemon along there a number of times. I'm very likely to get lost venturing off a known route. I'm guessing it's only about 15 km more.
Wonder how many folk remember Georges lemon????

Yorkie:
I'll be going to KCI in the morning and will go through the dreaded intersection under construction. Will advise results when done.

mario299

Thanks Mario, thinking a diversion through and right turn at Lamduan and down to the route 24 may be the way to go. Get SWMBO with her GPS to give directions. Came back from Si Sa Ket province a few weeks ago on the 24 and came back to Surin through Lamduan. Its a good link road between the route 24 and Lamduan although there is a turning close to Lamduan you can easily miss. I doubt that there is much in the distances either way.

I did my 90 day report yesterday.......online and using Windows 10. Submitted it at 1000 hrs and got it approved at 1300 hrs.

Nomad, I have done the right turn at Lamduan route to KCI and it is a little tricky, I used the maps feature on my AIS smartphone and it acts like a satnav. There was a stretch of road that was full of potholes, but I expected that.

Yorky, in Win 10 open Microsoft Edge, then go to the Thai Immigration website, in the top right corner you will see several symbols. click on the one that looks like this ... a drop down window will appear with several options, click on the one that says "Open with Internet explorer". The Immigration website will then open in a new page and you can then do the 90 day report on this page.

I didn't have "Edge" so I used a trial version.

Anyway, it was different. Upon submission of page 1, it just returned a blank page whereas at previous times it asked me to visit my local immigration office.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Just returned from KCI, all a breeze today including the drive through the dreaded construction zone. Took a total of 4 minutes to get through, never a full stop, all done with no problems at 9:00 am. Here's a couple pictures:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Just tried the on-line 90-day report - same as always - no fffing chance. I get the security warning that it is not safe to enter the site, I by-pass this and continue to the opening page. I read the blurb, scroll down, tick the box and then the 'accept' button. The screen changes and I am on the first page (step 1 of 4). I enter the Passport No. , look up at the screen and see only the first number of my passport on the screen. 5 minutes later the other 8 numbers slowly appear. Start to enter my name and the screen flickers, an error msg appears, "the website is unresponsive - kill or wait". Its the same every time I try and this morning I was using Internet Explorer (version 11). Doesn't matter what browser I try, get the same every time. Nothing to do with my ancient arrival card, I never get that far down the form before I bomb out. How Wombat gets away with it I have no idea. Back to the old Ford Ranger and a trip to KCI in 2 weeks time.

My 90 day report is due on 26th so, as usual, I attempted to register on-line but, same as Nomad, no chance. However, I now have the contents of the form saved to disc so completing it takes no time at all. I tried twice.

Just tried the on-line 90-day report - same as always - no fffing chance. I get the security warning that it is not safe to enter the site, I by-pass this and continue to the opening page. I read the blurb, scroll down, tick the box and then the 'accept' button. The screen changes and I am on the first page (step 1 of 4). I enter the Passport No. , look up at the screen and see only the first number of my passport on the screen. 5 minutes later the other 8 numbers slowly appear. Start to enter my name and the screen flickers, an error msg appears, "the website is unresponsive - kill or wait". Its the same every time I try and this morning I was using Internet Explorer (version 11). Doesn't matter what browser I try, get the same every time. Nothing to do with my ancient arrival card, I never get that far down the form before I bomb out. How Wombat gets away with it I have no idea. Back to the old Ford Ranger and a trip to KCI in 2 weeks time.

About a week ago I got all my information input but it referred me to my local immigration office - I think, because I was outside the 7 day window.

I also screen flickers and had to reload the page several times. Also used IE.

About a week ago I got all my information input but it referred me to my local immigration office - I think, because I was outside the 7 day window.

A little 'rule of thumb' method that I use may be helpful.

Note the date that you are entering the information. Then count the following days until you reach the precise date that you are due to report. If you have not reached the third finger of your second hand (easy to remember) then you are outside the 7 day window. If you have passed the third finger but not reached your toes, you will be well within the window.

My 90 day report is due on 26th so, as usual, I attempted to register on-line but, same as Nomad, no chance. However, I now have the contents of the form saved to disc so completing it takes no time at all. I tried twice.

I read on Thaivisa that completing the form on a weekday rather than a weekend could be more successful. I would confirm that that is a load of bollocks.

Back