90 day report by internet at KCI.

I doubt that even Wombat can do it at the moment as the site is really down. Even though it seems they changed the address.
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

This is the mob that is going to implement the single gateway.
f0b510290b7910e537799d43f9c77593.jpeg

I made my 90 days report today and asked the officer if they will be online again. She answered me: maybe, you have to try....
Up to Buddha?

FAILED!

Looks like a trip to SI@KC. Fortunately I have to go there anyway for a re entry permit.

I took the trip to SI yesterday. Apart from the new I.O. and 3 assistants I was the only one in the office. It still took nearly 30 minutes to process my 90-day report. Not impressed with the new I.O.

I went to Buriram Immigration last week to do my 90 day report. Used my wheelchair at immigration as I am having a problem with my sciatic nerve. Was there about 10 minutes and the lady IMO asked for my passport. Processed very quick. She then asked one of the other officers to stand by me and she took a photo of us both holding my passport. Then told me next time not come but give my passport to a friend to take to Buriram Immigration for me. Big smiles from them and very friendly.
At the bottom of the steps at immigration a man came and carried my wheelchair up the steps. Carried it down again when I came out.

I went to Buriram Immigration last week to do my 90 day report. Used my wheelchair at immigration as I am having a problem with my sciatic nerve. Was there about 10 minutes and the lady IMO asked for my passport. Processed very quick. She then asked one of the other officers to stand by me and she took a photo of us both holding my passport. Then told me next time not come but give my passport to a friend to take to Buriram Immigration for me. Big smiles from them and very friendly.
At the bottom of the steps at immigration a man came and carried my wheelchair up the steps. Carried it down again when I came out.

Anyone can authorize an Friend/Wife/Agent to do a 90 day report for them if you have the correct Extension/documents and you are not late for reporting.
My fiend who has just died of caner sent his wife to do his 90 day report and his one year extension when he was bedridden and to ill to attend .

Anyone can authorize an Friend/Wife/Agent to do a 90 day report for them if you have the correct Extension/documents and you are not late for reporting.
My fiend who has just died of caner sent his wife to do his 90 day report and his one year extension when he was bedridden and to ill to attend .
Anyone we know, Moo Ban ? (Member/ex-member?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found that if you ask them, the answer (from some) is "no, we want to see your face". If you just send your wife alone with your passport there is no problem.

Back