90-day report online: web address please!

I use Internet Explorer, will check what version.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I used the Thai Immigration website.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I used IE8, and the immigration website.... which switches to extranet when you ask for 90 day online report.

No luck!

I just did my 90 day report online, I am at the "in process stage". I used Internet Explorer, not sure what version but I bought my laptop in 2010 with IE installed.

I went to the Thai Immigration website and clicked on the Notification of Staying link. I think either at this stage or the one just before a thing came up saying the site was not secure or something similar, I had an option to ignore this and took it. After agreeing to the conditions of use I came to the page to submit my Passport and name etc. The next page came up and I put in my address and hit submit, another page came up requiring a tick of the box to agree with the protocols and also showing a reference number for any problems.

This went exactly as last time I did it and I expect to receive my new report date in the next few days.......I hope.

Thank you for that info.

If you click on the [?] top right on IE browser and select "about Internet Explorer" it will inform you of which version you have installed (or are using).

Another question, if you don't mind, is which operating system are you using, e.g. Mac, Windows, Linux, etc and which version?

Cheers

Y

(about to try in 2 days time)!

Yorky, I have Internet Explorer 11 and use Windows 7 home premium. I installed Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago but deleted it a few days ago and restored Win 7.

I will let you know when my new slip and report date come through.

Using MS Edge (64-bit) and form loaded straight away. Bypassed warning and gave permission to access the site. Started filling in the form but very slow, one character took approx. 2 minutes to load - full stop when trying to input middle name. Mission aborted after 20 minutes.

Loading Google Chrome and try that browser.

Accessed site with warning, bypassed, accepted terms and condition, filled in the form and the captcha number which said verified. End of! No more, no page 2 (step 2) niente, nothing, nowt. Saved screen to print.

Total time wasted 1 hour. Can drive to Immigration in 45 minutes. I'll take a copy of the screen with me.

Using MS Edge (64-bit) and form loaded straight away. Bypassed warning and gave permission to access the site. Started filling in the form but very slow, one character took approx. 2 minutes to load - full stop when trying to input middle name. Mission aborted after 20 minutes.

Loading Google Chrome and try that browser.

Accessed site with warning, bypassed, accepted terms and condition, filled in the form and the captcha number which said verified. End of! No more, no page 2 (step 2) niente, nothing, nowt. Saved screen to print.

Total time wasted 1 hour. Can drive to Immigration in 45 minutes. I'll take a copy of the screen with me.

Sounds like you got the dreaded "Gremlins" in your system. It's downright frustrating when things go like that Nomad. It's about the first time ever that things have gone to plan for me when filling out complicated (or not) forms online.

Sounds like you got the dreaded "Gremlins" in your system. It's downright frustrating when things go like that Nomad. It's about the first time ever that things have gone to plan for me when filling out complicated (or not) forms online.

Thanks Wombat, I appreciate your concern.

I had my old 32-bit 'puter, Windows XP and IE 8 last time around and it didn't work then. Now I have a very new setup with a 64-bit Win 10, newer browsers than IE 8 and it doesn't work now either. Some cads have suggested that the website has an epileptic fit when it sees my old arrival card, flight number and arrival date of 2002. Some suggest it will not cater for those whose arrived in the Stone age and that I need to exit and return with a new arrival card from the 21st century.

Just added Firefox (32-bit version) to the 'puter and tried again. Nope - nothing doing even after bypassing the security feature. Get to the personal data page but will not accept input, cannot even type name. Thinking about it, this has nothing to do with my 2002 arrival card because I cannot input any data let alone press the submit button. Must be a very finely tuned and selective system Imigration are using - Aussies allowed to fill in on-line, however, Brits have to report in person.

Oh well, its not that far to KCI and the better weather is arriving too.

Last edited:
I understand you are struggling to submit the 90-day form, som hack it,
some don't.

But, are you sure that Surin Immigration handles 90-day reports submitted online?

My immigration (Nonthaburi) office refuses to handle reports submitted online,
they also refuse to handle reports submitted by paper mail.

You can turn up and do it in person though.

I understand you are struggling to submit the 90-day form, som hack it,
some don't.

But, are you sure that Surin Immigration handles 90-day reports submitted online?

My immigration (Nonthaburi) office refuses to handle reports submitted online,
they also refuse to handle reports submitted by paper mail.

You can turn up and do it in person though.

Kap Choeng Immigration has one of the highest success rates for on line 90 day reporting of all offices in Thailand. Thats not saying they are perfect and individuals don't have issues with it. AKA learning curve.

Tried today:

IE 8.0 (32 bit) Loads step 1 - blank screen after verification.

IE 8.0 (64 bit) As 32 bit

Firefox v. 39.0 Loads step 1 - takes forever to fill in, blank screen after verification.

Chrome v. 44.0 Loads step 1 - will not leave step 1 page after verification

All above using OS Windows 7

See you at KCI.

I've not used Opera for years but I thought I'd give it a try.

v. 31 - Hangs up on "captcha".

Tried today:

IE 8.0 (32 bit) Loads step 1 - blank screen after verification.

IE 8.0 (64 bit) As 32 bit

Firefox v. 39.0 Loads step 1 - takes forever to fill in, blank screen after verification.

Chrome v. 44.0 Loads step 1 - will not leave step 1 page after verification

All above using OS Windows 7

See you at KCI.

What has Wombat got that we haven't got? Or its a business opportunity for Wombat. We come to your house, drink a Singha or Heineken or 2 or 3, and submit our 90-day report on your computer. What do you reckon?

It would be far easier to complete the TM47 and email it to them. Then it wouldn't matter what OS or browser you use.

I'm normally in and out in less than 15 minutes (with or without coffee); it's the 2 hour travelling time (and expense) that I beef about.

I'm normally in and out in less than 15 minutes (with or without coffee); it's the 2 hour travelling time (and expense) that I beef about.

Bitch bitch bitch..Oops5How about those that have 200 km trip each way.shrug1

Back