90 day report

Aside from the heavy southward Surin to Prasat highway traffic the 90-day report of address was a breeze at KCI. They are fully computerized (if their printer is working properly). Just do not forget to bring your passport.
In and out in ten minutes as less than five people in the queue at Friday's lunch hour.
They had more 'clients' secured within the Immigration paddy wagon heading towards the border at that hour.

Offtopic2.Additionally, I enjoyed stopping in at some sponsor venues on the way back though I never made it eastward to beloved Ryans and I was way too late to check out Jessica's bakery. My scientific research study precluded me getting behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle for more than six hours. :cool:

Aside from the heavy southward Surin to Prasat highway traffic the 90-day report of address was a breeze at KCI. They are fully computerized (if their printer is working properly). Just do not forget to bring your passport.
In and out in ten minutes as less than five people in the queue at Friday's lunch hour.
They had more 'clients' secured within the Immigration paddy wagon heading towards the border at that hour.

Offtopic2.Additionally, I enjoyed stopping in at some sponsor venues on the way back though I never made it eastward to beloved Ryans and I was way too late to check out Jessica's bakery. My scientific research study precluded me getting behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle for more than six hours. :cool:

Nothing to do with that cognac ?Chokdee5

Back