Another 60kgs of beef tenderloin is arriving 0n 29th june

nookiebear

Cannot re - Member
Another delivery of beef tenderloin........same price ,same excellent quality............it wont be around for too long....
250gm..........125baht
300 gm..........145baht

Another delivery of beef tenderloin........same price ,same excellent quality............it wont be around for too long....
250gm..........125baht
300 gm..........145baht

Nookiebear, I would like 7 more of the 300gm tenderloin. Next time you meet up with Stevo, give to him and we can make arrangements for me to pickup here in Surin during one of his visits. The last bunch were delicious.

Nookiebear, I would like 7 more of the 300gm tenderloin. Next time you meet up with Stevo, give to him and we can make arrangements for me to pickup here in Surin during one of his visits. The last bunch were delicious.

Bear....I will be meeting with Nookie on the 6th. As you may already know I will be in Surin on the 7th. I will bring the steaks with me.

Bear....I will be meeting with Nookie on the 6th. As you may already know I will be in Surin on the 7th. I will bring the steaks with me.

Thanks, Steve, I will contact you in a separate with PM some other information. Also, will be ordering a few items through Geoff on his spread sheet. Just combine them all and will arrange separately with you for pick-up.

Thx,

A small shipment of Tenderloin will be arriving this Friday pm.........The price & quality same as before...........Pork & Beef prices are up from 1st October.Anyone wanting any...I'm in Surin this coming Saturday.

Back