Bamboozelled

if you like Thai food...

...this is a great recommendation.
Thank you Yorkie.

Yes, they have Yorkie's Archa and Geordie's Leo.

As I was well into the remaining Bombay Spirits 'Sapphire' (from Duty-free) 'Collins' (mixed) followed up with G &T's ... I passed up on the bier. Small shame on moi Crazy1

If you are one of many expats that does not like 'Thai cuisine" then you can enjoy fried chicken wings with your bier.

If you like Thai cuisine I found the Tom Yom Moo, Thai shrimp and Thai fish salads to be very tasty though not very 'prik-prik.'

Sorry, pictures of dishes could never tell the tale of taste...and I don't normally travel to eateries with camera in hand.

Pics of the outstanding Thai 'old wood' tables and chairs and Aussie beer-logo bar-keep mats would be quite nice IMO. Cool3

Bottom line: recommended if you like Thai food...or beer Chokdee5

Note: something tells me that after a heavy rain-season the surrounding Cityland area may possibly get inundated with water.

...this is a great recommendation.
Thank you Yorkie.

Yes, they have Yorkie's Archa and Geordie's Leo.

As I was well into the remaining Bombay Spirits 'Sapphire' (from Duty-free) 'Collins' (mixed) followed up with G &T's ... I passed up on the bier. Small shame on moi Crazy1

If you are one of many expats that does not like 'Thai cuisine" then you can enjoy fried chicken wings with your bier.

If you like Thai cuisine I found the Tom Yom Moo, Thai shrimp and Thai fish salads to be very tasty though not very 'prik-prik.'

Sorry, pictures of dishes could never tell the tale of taste...and I don't normally travel to eateries with camera in hand.

Pics of the outstanding Thai 'old wood' tables and chairs and Aussie beer-logo bar-keep mats would be quite nice IMO. Cool3

Bottom line: recommended if you like Thai food...or beer Chokdee5

Note: something tells me that after a heavy rain-season the surrounding Cityland area may possibly get inundated with water.

coffee, I am pleased you passed up on the bier - you are not ready for one of these 'biers' just yet:-

images

Danny brought his new menu around today. Obviously some price increases but to cater for farangs who prefer larger "meat" portions with less rice they have included alternatives. I couldn't be arsed to scan the menu today, but I shall put it on my "things to do list". (Currently standing at around 1500 items).

Danny brought his new menu around today. Obviously some price increases but to cater for farangs who prefer larger "meat" portions with less rice they have included alternatives. I couldn't be arsed to scan the menu today, but I shall put it on my "things to do list". (Currently standing at around 1500 items).[/QUOTE]

Its a bugger being retired and on a pension - never busier and never time to get all those jobs done. I know just what you mean - beats working for a living.

Pleased to hear Danny wife's is expanding her menu to cater for the odd farang or two.

We have been there a few times now, the food is excellent! Quite location. Worth a visit

The "road" access between Kohplaat and Bamboozeled has had some gravel thrown at it. Whether it survives the rainy season is anyone's guess.

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 5
Back