BBQ at Nobbis N+N Restaurant

No Frank, no barbecue saturdays.
Many friends went away from Nobbie. Why?

I do not frequent the watering holes in town so I do not get any of the inside info or gossip. Your comments may make sense to some but they makes no sense to me. Sorry FranzD - I have no idea what you are talking about but don't take it to heart.

I do not frequent the watering holes in town so I do not get any of the inside info or gossip. Your comments may make sense to some but they makes no sense to me. Sorry FranzD - I have no idea what you are talking about but don't take it to heart.
Nomad, Frank has helped N&N on many occasions and had a couple of good times when covering the owners absence. Frank pulls-in customers because he is a nice, funny, friendly guy and I think Franz was saying it's quiet there now (but I could be wrong!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomad, Frank has helped N&N on many occasions and had a couple of good times when covering the owners absence. Frank pulls-in customers because he is a nice, funny, friendly guy and I think Franz was saying it's quiet there now (but I could be wrong!)

While I was staying in Surin city I was quite a regular at N&N there was a small trade but I think he survives on his German foods to some restaurants and the odd special party where they serve German Beer.
Norby does not come across as the congenial host, but I do know he is a good man at heart. I would rather drink there then elsewhere on Soi Cola for many reasons.

Cheers.

From what I've experienced he surely has the best selection of German bier (along with various legitimate liquors) , a fully stocked bar and 'specialty deli' products in Surin Province (and quite farther in any direction).

When he is 'running a special' - it really is special. :)

Where else are you going to get your Jägermeister, Sambucca or Martini & Rossi fix ? :rolleyes:

For those that would rather drink Thai piss possibly N&N will hold little value. :mask:

Guys, I'm writing this request for opinions on behalf of Frank from 'Living in the past' SSK.

Frank is considering making a regular WEEKEND attendance at N&N, Soi Kola. As many might know, he has helped out Nobbie a number of times and greatly enjoyed his times in Surin 'at the helm'.
What he would like to know from local folk is :-
Should he 'manage' the place on a Friday night,Saturday day & night, then leave Sunday.

Or
Saturday daytime, night & Sunday until the evening.

Whilst I (think) I know a fair bit about Surin, most of my knowledge is somewhat historic due to the fact that I havnt lived there for around 5 or 6 years. Constructive comments/ideas welcome.
Thanks/Danke !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back