Celebration @ Living Room 55 - 21st September Late Afternoon/Early Evening

Good to see you are on the ball Alan ! ThumbUp6:smile:

i think I was the first to respond, hotel booked, case packed.

Just need a weather report in the morning to confirm that the Living Room is not under water....

Fingers crossed.

Can we get a status report and forecast from the Living Room.

We don't want to board that train and find the station is flooded !

Going ahead as planned

All,

Status update as requested...

Rained last night, currently no water on the road outside the bar, maybe little bits down the road. Getting sunny presently. No telling what the day might hold...

Hopefully no more RAIN!

See you all later on! Back to the kitchen for me!

Cheers

Brendan

All,

Status update as requested...

Rained last night, currently no water on the road outside the bar, maybe little bits down the road. Getting sunny presently. No telling what the day might hold...

Hopefully no more RAIN!

See you all later on! Back to the kitchen for me!

Cheers

Brendan

Great news

See you later.

If we get flooded in - hope you have copious quantities of the amber liquid!

Sorry I was still in Sin City (until Wednesday probably).

Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Many thanks to Brendan & wife for putting on a spread the Hilton would have been proud of.................Great Afternoon,,,,,,,,,,,,very good for me to be able to put faces to names,I hope I didn't offend anyone!!..........Cheers Nookie

Nookie,
As I'm so inappropriate...are you talking about a spread that Paris Hilton would have been proud of or
were you referring to a spread that grand hotel chain founder Conrad Hilton would have been proud of ?
I know - I'm just a sick *******...Think1 (maybe it's that Molly that Nomad's labs are peddling on his soi).

I'm happy that the weather cooperated with Brendan's gala and that all were able to partake in the festive gaiety of the day.

Enjoy a sun-shiney day and make every song your favourite tune !

I didn't think there were any trains after 11.00 pm, but Nick insisting on dropping me off at the hotel and going along to do a bit of 'spotting' ! :smile:

I wonder if Alan made it to Speed ?

Somehow my 6th sense perceived that there would be a pizza photo among those submitted. Looks like I missed another great function.

Many thanks to Brendan & wife for putting on a spread the Hilton would have been proud of.................Great Afternoon,,,,,,,,,,,,very good for me to be able to put faces to names,I hope I didn't offend anyone!!..........Cheers Nookie

You certainly did not offend anybody my friend we loved the banter.

Cheers

Rick

Thanks to all

Thanks to all that attended, I think we had a good laugh...

Hope everyone enjoyed it. Thanks to Alan for the speech and for taking some photos as it's nice to have something to help us remember.

We hope to see you all again soon.

Should we do a halloween party? Costume only?

Cheers

Brendan

Nookie, you offended EVERYONE, but there was a wonderful consistency that ensured no one was left out. :eek:

Back