Celebration @ Living Room 55 - 21st September Late Afternoon/Early Evening

To get back to the subject of the thread,

Back from Bkk and will try to stop by and say hello, tomorrow (Wednesday,) Brendon.
Heard so many good things about your "Living Room."
I think Cent may be joining, also, if I remember our plans from prior to my trip to Krung Thep.

I'll be there. Give us a solid time so we don't show up too early. Will be by again likely tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon as well. Want one of those lasagnas you are doing. :)

Mike
A solid time would be good as I am currently planning on being there about 16-00hrs.

Confirmation @ Living Room 55

OK thanks to all those that have replied... I will make a count of the numbers towards the end of the week. I can confirm it will be

1600hrs on the 21st September

See all of you then...

As before suggestions on food/music welcome :)

Thanks

International Day of Peace - 21/ 9

OK thanks to all those that have replied... I will make a count of the numbers towards the end of the week. I can confirm it will be

See all of you then...

Thanks

Holy smoke Batman ! --- 21 rst September ?!?

That's the International Day of Peace !!! (Followed by the first day of Autumn).
How so very appropriate for this Forum !

Brendan , might I suggest you listen to "Time Has Come 2day" by the Chambers Brothers. :cool:

hello ted....it would be great to attend and bring the other half....where is the venue......cheers baz and ant

See all of you then...

Thanks

We will all be there mate

Yesterday, had my first opportunity to visit the "Living Room." Had a terrific time.
Brendon, his staff and family were most helpful and amiable.
The place is spotless and very nicely setup.
The food was terrific. I took some home and heard many compliments from other friends who were dining there yesterday afternoon.
The aroma from the kitchen was so pleasant that it made one hungry.
Good food, nice atmosphere, pleasant staff and reasonable prices make this a "don't miss" place to dine, drink and enjoy the camaraderie.
Highly recommended!

Flood - event postponed

IMPORTANT

Due to changes in weather this event is going to have to be postponed.

The front of the bar is currently under 2ft of water so it will certainly be difficult to attend unless by boat. Other than that it will be impossible for us to get the required supplies and do the required preperation even if the water does clear by Saturday afternoon

Here's hoping the water doesn't get inside the bar.

Will update with a new date as soon as possible.

Sorry to all those who planned to attend.

Thanks

Brendan

Fully understand, Ted. Kind of thought that might happen, as Cityland has a tradition of heavy flooding. You are making the right and only decision. If you need anything, let me know.

Back