Christmas Day

Xmas Dinner at Starbeam's

Tickets for Starbeam's Christmas Dinner are now on sale at Starbeam Restaurant. 850 baht per person. We will open at 4 p.m. Christmas Day. We have 30 seats available. Come by and get your tickets early before they sell out.

A lot of choice this year.
We will be away, which at least saves us having to make the difficult decision of where to go.

Starbeam Restaurant will be doing our annual Xmas dinner again this year after a year's hiatus. As we are a much smaller venue now (30 seats available) this is limited to pre-paid reservations only - no walk ins.

We'll be serving roast turkey, baked ham, mashed and baked potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, an assortment of vegetables, stuffing, and a dessert we are looking into now. The price includes one glass of wine or one large bottle of beer, and non alcoholic beverages.

The price of a ticket is 850 baht.

Tickets will start being sold Friday, 28 November. We will open Xmas day (25th Dec.) at 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.

Come get your tickets before they sell out. This should be a fun day and a nice Xmas dinner for all attending.

Thanks,

Mike & Waen

P.S. Many customers are already telling us they want to attend.

Bump1

Is Staffords doing a Xmas meal?

Haven't heard. Nothing from N&N and FC as well that I have heard. In Surin just Corner Cafe on the 24th and us, Starbeam's, on the 25th. In Prasat there is Gary's Ryan's Resort, and in Lumduan there is Matt's, both on the 25th. These are the only local Surin places I've heard of. Possibly Ludo's as well? Steve's 'Our Place' maybe? And up in Sisaket Brian from The Cuckoo's Nest as well.

Mike

Haven't heard. Nothing from N&N and FC as well that I have heard. In Surin just Corner Cafe on the 24th and us, Starbeam's, on the 25th. In Prasat there is Gary's Ryan's Resort, and in Lumduan there is Matt's, both on the 25th. These are the only local Surin places I've heard of. Possibly Ludo's as well? Steve's 'Our Place' maybe? And up in Sisaket Brian from The Cuckoo's Nest as well.

Mike

Ludo's is basically invite only amongst the regulars. Format is that everyone brings 1 main item of food. Only pay for drinks.

Christmas Buffet in Corner Cafe restaurant

2014.jpg

May I suggest you post this on your own sponsors page as well.

Any music on Christmas Eve?

Bill are you going to Starbeams Nick family our gang are .
My Mrs was asking after Lek ,said it would be nice to see you guys again

Bill are you going to Starbeams Nick family our gang are .
My Mrs was asking after Lek ,said it would be nice to see you guys again

Will check with Lek. Have a feeling she is hoping to come to Pattaya for the Festive Season for the first time in several years.

Back