Covid-19 ........ Shopping in Surin

Could you check the size of that photo took me ages to down load it?
Nice job bye the way. What the hell is going on in the background?
Was that one of your daughters applying water to the desert you once called a garden?

1. Photo sorted. It's the way the photos come off the camera @Yorky. It was a direct download and 4 Mb in size. The second photo was resized.

2. That was my eldest daughter (with the long legs) watering the pot plants and the hedge. The Simpson Desert look-alike remains very arid (and unloved).

Last edited:
1. Photo sorted. It's the way the photos come off the camera @Yorky. It was a direct download and 4 Mb in size. The second photo was resized.

2. That was my eldest daughter (with the long legs) watering the pot plants and the hedge. The Simpson Desert look-alike remains very arid (and unloved).

WHAT! 4Gb I find that hard to believe 4Mb maybe. My snail link would never of downloaded it in a month of Sundays. :eek:
Keep that water off what was once lawn you will have to mow it next. :oops:

Moderator comment: Error corrected - file size should read 4Mb.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Photo sorted. It's the way the photos come off the camera @Yorky. It was a direct download and 4 Gb in size. The second photo was resized.

I thought that the format used by the cameraphone may be changeable but I've researched my Samsung (Galaxy J7) and it doesn't appear to be. However my images are recorded in .JPG format.

I thought that the format used by the cameraphone may be changeable but I've researched my Samsung (Galaxy J7) and it doesn't appear to be. However my images are recorded in .JPG format.
You are right, the camera on my phone (Samsung A30) does not give me many options. I can resize photos and reduce 3 Mb shots to 40 Kb using 'Photo' app. e.g.

20200329_090108a.jpg

Snags for breakfast - 40 Kb .Jpg file.

Brooks or Branston?
More importantly, which brand of sausage ?
This morning I choose Ayam Baked Beans - English Recipe - rapidly becoming my favourite choice for baked beans. Bought in Tops Market I think.

Ayam_Brand_BakedBeans_EnglishRecipe425g.jpg

The 'snags' are from Makro - two types I enjoy: Pork Thick or Pork Cumberland - both very tasty and very good value at 220 baht/kilo (from memory)

20200329_130148.jpg

Back