Covid19 in Surin [report from Government Hospital]

Surin Provincial Governor urges Surin to add 3 covid orders to immediately close the Chong Chom border crossing point.

image_big_5e74937558cd9.jpg

20 March 63 - Reporters reported that at 14:00 hrs at the Sri Narong Auditorium, 2nd Floor, Surin City Hall, Mr. Kraisorn Kongsat, the Governor of Surin Province Called an urgent meeting of the Surin Communicable Disease Committee And issued a statement stating that Corona viral disease situation (COVID-19) According to the coronary epidemic disease (COVID-19) in China South Korea And other countries around the world, consisting of 166 countries, 2 special administrative zones In Thailand, as of March 18, 63, 272 patients were confirmed, 1 died, 42 were cured, and Surin, as of 20 March 63, 43 patients were eligible for the investigation. Result No infection was detected, 40 cases awaiting the results of the 3 cases.

Therefore, to prepare for the epidemic of the corona virus infection 2019 (COVID-19) in Surin province and conduct intensive prevention The Surin Provincial Governor issued an order to Surin Province at 930/2563 regarding the temporary closure of the premises and the Surin province order to suspend travel to and from people and things at the Chong Chom border crossing point and the market. Chong Chom border trade because the owner of the operator And close ones 3 cases of covic-19 infection, effective from March 21, 63

At this time, all 3 people infected with Kovic-19 in Surin province have been treated in a special disease control room at Surin Center Hospital. Is completed And receiving antiretroviral drugs At this time the symptoms have improved respectively. After the infection comes from From the same boxing stadium as Matthew, the famous host.

Original article here: http://www.surinnews.com/archives/20569

Original in Thai - English version courtesy Google translation.

I know Nick said the google translation was an improvement but I ve read it a couple of times & it s not too clear for me.In the last para it mentions Surin Centre Hosp(which I assume but don t know)is probably the Army Hosp & then it mention
the boxing stadium which I assume is Lumpini Park & who is Matthew.
According to the BKK/post there were about 500 people there on Mar/6 & only 55 have come forward incl 3 Thais from Lamduan who ve tested postive!

I fear you have that the wrong way around. :D
5555 I meant it as a light-hearted joke
I think we understood you quite well some 244 years ago....you used to be Queen of the Seas or some such. Today you are an island the size of Michigan or someplace (maybe smaller), just recently escaped from under the thumb of the European Union. Fear whatever you like, things aren't like they used to be.

You possibly should. Then you'd understand why Ozzies are so bloody happy living in their Paradise.
If you had said that a years or 2 ago, I’d say your right but in recent times, the friends & family over (under) there, don’t seem too happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back