electric bill

Anyone had thier new electric bill and it's a different format? Pink print on it now and both the QR code & bar-code isn't recognised by my bank app?
Was delivered by a scruffy looking individual with no uniform. His bike was equally scruffy with a black box strapped to the rack.
Is this a new scam?

Anyone had thier new electric bill and it's a different format? Pink print on it now and both the QR code & bar-code isn't recognised by my bank app?
Was delivered by a scruffy looking individual with no uniform. His bike was equally scruffy with a black box strapped to the rack.
Is this a new scam?
Yes we had one and nat took it to the pea office and the lady in there said twas a scam. Worse in khorat

Is this a new scam?
My bill just arrived and it is that new pink format. I did not see who delivered it. Just had a new carport built. All the welding almost doubled my bill.
1700 this month.
Ps Nobody is going to ride 800m down a dirt track to deliver a scam to me. They would have to know there was a house down there first.

My new bill is just in - and the QR code reader on my phone doesn't recognise the one shown on the bill either. The rear of the bill contains a message warning about scammers!

Cold air from the AC unit will always fall to ground level, passing through the existing hot air on the way down. Some of that hot air mixes with the cold air, making the AC effect feel less beneficial.

The higher up on your wall the AC unit is placed, the less beneficial it is as a result of the above. (The optimum height for the unit is about 7'6" above floor level to avoid curtain rails etc.

I don't have a BTU rating for an 8kW compressor, but try using the following chart as a rough guide:
1713938353071.png

How does an 8kw air compressor relate to the nomal BTU ratings for air conditioners?
After truly laughing out loud. You asked a beauty of a question. Unfortunately there is two answers. One that makes no sense at all as the numbers are all made up BS and the other being physical real science, alas never the twain shall meet. They get a way with it all in the confusion of heat into watts. The power consumption of a unit is no way in true relation of BTU performance as over the years power usage has dropped and cooling efficiency gone up. Can you use any rule of thumb to equate this. Well you can't. Even in those charts @Merlin posted they clearly say "Power Consumption" too funny really.
The web site posted by @Merlin goes some way to actually try to explain it and consequently and rightly NEVER mention consumption. If you understand what they are saying "Well done to you". Let me end this. ALL this confusion is intentional ! It is all marketing BS. Listed on the box is it consumption power of heat extraction power.
They do not tell you. In the industry due to all the confusion aircon size is selected on what they know has worked and or failed before. No science involved.
When in Australia I started working with a friend that runs a air conditioning company after I retired. Keeps me off the streets. Can be hard work for guys in their 60s

Back