Electricity Off - 5th August

Says that they are working on the high tension power lines near the intersection to Sikhorapum (Robertsons) It also lists all the moo baans in that area San Siri and Cok Palat. I like the bit where it says if you have a generator, use it.

Robinsons are drawing too much power off the grid no doubt lol
Build a super center then add all the infrastructure a year latter once half of Surin is without water and electric .

Last edited by a moderator:
Robinsons are drawing too much power off the grid no dowt lol
Build a super center then add all the infrastructure a year latter once half of Surin is without water and electric .

They were, in a tearing hurry building that joint.

Robinsons are drawing too much power off the grid no dowt lol

Politics! The head of the council is, I understand, also the owner of Surin Plaza. There is a big conflict of interests. That is why RLC bought 3 small passenger trucks because the council would not approve bus services from the town center to RLC. How true that is I am not quite sure but its a popular story. I guess the upgrades to the roads, which does nothing to make it easier to get into RLC, and the power and water is more to do with long-term planning than anything to do with RLC.

I think your comment that half of Surin is without water or electric is a little OTT! We live near RLC and have not been without water or electricity this past year. However, I do know that RLC has had to truck-in water supplies to maintain essential services within the center. Many a time the public toilets have been closed through lack of water to flush the closets.

Politics! The head of the council is, I understand, also the owner of Surin Plaza. There is a big conflict of interests. That is why RLC bought 3 small passenger trucks because the council would not approve bus services from the town center to RLC. How true that is I am not quite sure but its a popular story. I guess the upgrades to the roads, which does nothing to make it easier to get into RLC, and the power and water is more to do with long-term planning than anything to do with RLC.

I think your comment that half of Surin is without water or electric is a little OTT! We live near RLC and have not been without water or electricity this past year. However, I do know that RLC has had to truck-in water supplies to maintain essential services within the center. Many a time the public toilets have been closed through lack of water to flush the closets.

RLC has also drilled 2-3 wells along the back of the property and is drawing from them and running it through a filter system. They did this 4-5 months ago when the town water kept running dry.

RLC has also drilled 2-3 wells along the back of the property and is drawing from them and running it through a filter system. They did this 4-5 months ago when the town water kept running dry.

That land lot was always just a huge swamp. Watch them suck the water out from below and the building will start to collapse in on its self. Hope they know what they are doing! Crazy1

No power outage in Thep Thani. Thank goodness.

None in "my side" of Kohplaat either Bear.

[Edit: although csloxinfo suspended my email account. Hardly surprising really as I hadn't paid the bill. All sorted now though.]

Y (sieve like a memory]

Last edited:
Back