Foreigners Overstaying their Visa’s to Be Blacklisted from Thailand

I Agee 100% with you Nomad but some are scared of change.
037b448eedd32a8ac8321b82d6aa1660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnily enough, one of my favorite songs is a little old Bob Dylan number, "Don't think twice its alright."

Good words Cent but not mine. When you are a nomad you carry your life with you, no going back and no return. Make the most of what you have wherever you are. Enjoy it while you can. Put your trust in God but tether your camels at night (an old Arabic proverb). All I need is the money for a ticket out of here and a sense of adventure to find a new future. The notion of returning from whence I came never enters my head and never will. I will always follow the motto of the Royal Air Force, "Per Ardua ad Astra", most commonly translated as "Through Struggles to the Stars". Onwards and upwards always!

I believe Cent's writing about those without any revenue stream coming in from a business, index funds, rents or royalties and those without a serious fall-back position such as OAP sòcial schemes, pensions òr a wealthy daddy/ rich uncle who had good financial acumen or whom luck found.

Then again the siren's call referred to by Cent is sometimes too strong for some to resist. ;;girl;;

I'm pretty
I believe Cent's writing about those without any revenue stream coming in from a business, index funds, rents or royalties and those without a serious fall-back position such as OAP sòcial schemes, pensions òr a wealthy daddy/ rich uncle who had good financial acumen or whom luck found.

Then again the siren's call referred to by Cent is sometimes too strong for some to resist. ;;girl;;

I am pretty sure the members here have a high enough level of reading comprehension to understand what I am talking about without your interpretation needed, Coffee. No explanation was needed.

Back