Growing grasshoppers??

I think they know exactly what you are talking about.
It is called 'accountability'.

(It is a very dangerous word particularly when one was only seeking a 'hand out' or a freebie.)

Surely others can share their personal tale of woe.

Essentially we are all on earth to be happy. We were not put here to take care of all and sundry...unless you are a bank that choose to say yes with collateral or no.

Nothing is ever guaranteed. It is up to you to find your own level of comfort financially that guarantees your future happiness. imho
If you can't afford to loose, you cant afford to gamble.
I like many others have seen good intentions and nieveity turn lives and relationships to sh*t.
I have been fortunate in my long term relationship with Pat and I/ we have never been humbugged by the immediate family.

I think they know exactly what you are talking about.
It is called 'accountability'.

(It is a very dangerous word particularly when one was only seeking a 'hand out' or a freebie.)

Surely others can share their personal tale of woe.

Essentially we are all on earth to be happy. We were not put here to take care of all and sundry...unless you are a bank that choose to say yes with collateral or no.

Nothing is ever guaranteed. It is up to you to find your own level of comfort financially that guarantees your future happiness. imho
I agree, except for the idea about 'sharing their personal tales of woe'. My 'dirty laundry stays in the basket and not on the Interweb'

Back