immigration office

yes, in the pottery village

Where, exactly, is this pottery village? I believe it is there that they make those lovely external smokers' stands with smiling kangaroos on top that I see outside some of my favourite restaurants (7elevens). (Every home should have one, so I need at least one)!

Was today at immi in Khorat. They told me the re opening at Kap Choeng in October will not take place because shortage of staff. Maybe in the far future.

That's a blow. Mr Bear was told it was very likely. What a shame, if true.

I'm sorry too, GL. Know you had a linked business plan. That over too?

I'm sorry too, GL. Know you had a linked business plan. That over too?

Just the opposite. Lease has been signed, remodeling just about finished, M&D Coffee signs up. Liqueur license will be had tomorrow. Should be able to open by the end of the month. First western watering hole in Kap Choeng. All are welcome Thais and farang. We are getting a lot of positive feed back from the Thai community in Kap Choeng. BTW there is some action around the old immigration office in KC. Details to follow.

Good to hear. We will aim to visit when in the area, early April.

Just the opposite. Lease has been signed, remodeling just about finished, M&D Coffee signs up. Liqueur license will be had tomorrow. Should be able to open by the end of the month. First western watering hole in Kap Choeng. All are welcome Thais and farang. We are getting a lot of positive feed back from the Thai community in Kap Choeng. BTW there is some action around the old immigration office in KC. Details to follow.

Just as a simple update, I called the top dog at Korat immigration and she advised that October is still the date to get the funding, programming and other details finished. Once that is completed, the transfer to Kap Choeng would then be enabilised. No specific date given, but from the inferences it, hopefully, will happen around the beginning of 2013, which is not long after October 2012. Feel pretty good about what she advised, today, but I also remember TIT.

Back