Living Room 55 restaurant - Surin

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
I had the spicy chicken wings last week at Brendon's 'The Living Room'. Very nice and tasty, perfectly done, and very reasonably priced. I'll definitely get these again. I've been here a few times now and never had a bad meal. Good pizza too. I plan to eventually try all they have on the menu. I hear they have a new sandwich menu as well. Everyone raves about the curry, the lasagne, etc. A place worth venturing to for a beer and a bite. Good deals on vodka and soda drinks as well. A worthy venue to give your custom to.

Mike/Cent

I just stopped by the Living Room. Had a typically good time with Brendan and the other customers. Some good laughs.

Most importantly, I had heard that their Spaghetti and meatballs was very good.
Well, took three orders home to share with the kids.
Can tell you that the spaghetti and meatballs were terrific. Very good sauce, excellent meatballs and many of them, large portions & tasty garlic bread.
Will definitely order this again, many times.
Highly recommended.

Last edited:
I received an incorrect 'check bin'

In the past I received an incorrect 'check bin' from this fine establishment after a delicious repast.

I requested the owner to come to my table whereupon I showed him the incorrect bill of fare.
He inquired kindly as to what the problem was.
I explained that my guest and I had shared two beverages. The 'check bin' only charged for one.
I requested the surprised owner to increase the 'check bin' accordingly. :tongue:
He apologized, smiled and thanked me wholeheartedly ThumbUp6 as I fully relieved my conscience.
[ I Dream1 that this post is not considered negative to possibly be deleted. ]

Back