Lots of great places to eat in Surin

Without a doubt, Willi is the best baker in all of Issan. I can't get enough of his fresh baked breads. The man knows his stuff. At one point back three or four years ago he did bake fresh croissants and what a treat that was to go there for his outstanding coffee and a just out of the oven croissant.

Stewart makes some damn fine breads and rolls. His fresh made sausage rolls (he makes the sausages as well himself) are excellent, very tasty.

Does Willi bake bread daily? If not, what days does he usually bake his breads? When are they usually available to buy, or do you have to pre order. Is he still doing the croissants?

Mike

Whos Stewart Mike?

Luke,

A British gent who usually hangs at the FC and comes around here occasionally. Excellent breads he does, and that sausage roll he makes is superb! He only bakes once in a while, or if someone orders some bread from him. Quite a few of my customers have had his breads and rolls over the years, and they are delicious and spot on in flavor, texture and consistency of quality. Very well done. But he isn't, as far as I know, doing it as a business. Mainly done just for friends and acquaintances who ask him.

Mike

Luke,

A British gent who usually hangs at the FC and comes around here occasionally. Excellent breads he does, and that sausage roll he makes is superb! He only bakes once in a while, or if someone orders some bread from him. Quite a few of my customers have had his breads and rolls over the years, and they are delicious and spot on in flavor, texture and consistency of quality. Very well done. But he isn't, as far as I know, doing it as a business. Mainly done just for friends and acquaintances who ask him.

Mike
When he's in the mood!Bow5

lots of good eateries in Surin

One restuarant i frequent a hell of a lot is the Suanpa Resort restuarant nearly opposite Global. Great food at a reasonable price, great service and cold beer. What more can you ask for in life.

Back