Lunch on mothers day

I too have eaten in a Jeffers Steak House in Robinson's, Mukdahan. All the other restaurants were full with waiting queues outside and Jeffers had one table for 4 available inside. In fairness, I think the girls enjoyed their meal. However, I do not think my wife and I could say the same. I have eaten in Sizzlers in the Mall, Korat and thoroughly enjoyed my steak - very good.

I too have eaten in a Jeffers Steak House in Robinson's, Mukdahan. All the other restaurants were full with waiting queues outside and Jeffers had one table for 4 available inside. In fairness, I think the girls enjoyed their meal. However, I do not think my wife and I could say the same. I have eaten in Sizzlers in the Mall, Korat and thoroughly enjoyed my steak - very good.

Everything sucks in Jeffer Steak except the ground beef. The ground beef steak with pepper sauce is very good. The cheeseburger bun (bap) is horrible on the cheeseburger but the actual beef is probably the best I have had in Thailand in a restaurant. As said the chicken and pork is like plastic. Horrible. If I could buy the ground beef patties from them I would take a freezer full.

Last edited:
Sizzler is about as processed plastic as Jeffer Steak. The only thing edible there is the salad bar and imported Australian beef. The baked potatoes and toast is good also.

Back