Marriage Extension Renewell

I would have thought that ringing KCI for information would have resulted in correct advice. But then again, TIT.

Who answers the landline, the cleaner?

If your lucky. Thats one reason I always go in and ask face to face. On their 7 page forum package is a tic off page and it states a new KR2.

If your lucky. Thats one reason I always go in and ask face to face. On their 7 page forum package is a tic off page and it states a new KR2.

No idea who he talked to in the Surin Amphur but they are full of BS.

A KR2 can be gotten at any amphur in Thailand regardless where you were married as ALL amphurs share the same data base nationwide on marriage.

A KR2 can be gotten at any amphur in Thailand regardless where you were married as ALL amphurs share the same data base nationwide on marriage.

True, But remember the 15 Year rule I quoted. They only started entering in the Data Base in 2000.

True, But remember the 15 Year rule I quoted. They only started entering in the Data Base in 2000.

I cannot say for definite when he was married but it was in Bangkok possibly 8 or 9 years ago. He's had at least 4 marriage visa extensions from Kab Cheong/Chock Chai/Khorat and (according to him or his wife) never been required to present a KR2.

I cannot say for definite when he was married but it was in Bangkok possibly 8 or 9 years ago. He's had at least 4 marriage visa extensions from Kab Cheong/Chock Chai/Khorat and (according to him or his wife) never been required to present a KR2.

They will now! For sure! I guarantee it. I was told at IMMI 1 it has something to do with those fake marriages uncovered in Khon Kaen where Nigerian and Indian blokes were married to girls without their knowledge in a scam they had going.
Since over 500 Kor Ror 3 where cancelled the only way to track all the perps down is with a Kor Ror 2.

A very nice women supervisor sat me down and explained everything to me and gave me options. Not like KCI. Where I was told to f**k off. That's when it got a little uncomfortable for all. I had kept my mouth shut right up until then.

They will now! For sure! I guarantee it. I was told at IMMI 1 it has something to do with those fake marriages uncovered in Khon Kaen where Nigerian and Indian blokes were married to girls without their knowledge in a scam they had going.
Since over 500 Kor Ror 3 where cancelled the only way to track all the perps down is with a Kor Ror 2.

A very nice women supervisor sat me down and explained everything to me and gave me options. Not like KCI. Where I was told to f**k off. That's when it got a little uncomfortable for all. I had kept my mouth shut right up until then.

And you did didn't you?

And you did didn't you?

OK, it's now been sorted. After explaining that the form was a Kor Ror 2 and not a KR 2, the clever people at the Amphur understood.

There's still the question of the telephone receptionist at Kap Cheong Immigration advising that it was not necessary though.

OK, it's now been sorted. After explaining that the form was a Kor Ror 2 and not a KR 2, the clever people at the Amphur understood.

There's still the question of the telephone receptionist at Kap Cheong Immigration advising that it was not necessary though.

There is no question its required. I just completed my 4th marriage ext at KCI this past week and the senior io confirmed this for me. Also there are new twats n the office and some are uni students, they have not a clue.

Also there are new twats n the office and some are uni students, they have not a clue.

I have heard the same this very day. And I am due to be there next Thirstday. Oh, wo is me.

Just as an aside a farang was told last week (at KCI) that he was not allowed to work whilst in Thailand on a visa extension based upon his marriage to a Thai.

There is no question its required. I just completed my 4th marriage ext at KCI this past week and the senior io confirmed this for me. Also there are new twats n the office and some are uni students, they have not a clue.

Get some more money GL and do a retirement extension - it is much easier! boobs2Moon2

I have heard the same this very day. And I am due to be there next Thirstday. Oh, wo is me.

Just as an aside a farang was told last week (at KCI) that he was not allowed to work whilst in Thailand on a visa extension based upon his marriage to a Thai.

Wrong.

Back