N + N Restaurant is still there

Are you stating they are taking a long time to open on your smartphone...your notebook...or your computer ?

Coffee, its not a problem for me but then again I use a PC and a monitor with a lightning fast internet connection, faster than 99% 0f Thailand's users. However, for those without a good internet connection I can guess that your photos take forever to load.

5842575732.png

Are you stating they are taking a long time to open on your smartphone...your notebook...or your computer ?

Photos for use on a website, e-mails, etc should be made in a smaller size/resolution. Easy enough to set your device so it makes and stores the pics to a smaller size on your phone camera or camera. Unless of course you need them to be full sized for some reason for a higher quality resolution. But your large pics load slow and are not needed so large anyways. 400x600 or 600x800 seem to be an optimal size for this sort of use. Just saying.

I normally shoot at c. 5,200 x 3,500 which stay on the card. Then for general publishing to the net I reduce the size to 1000 max width after any cropping. The reduced sizes are then stored on my computer.

Sadly I've not been able to reconfigure my phone to the smaller resolution.
Further when I click "Thumbnail" as opposed to "Full Image" on Forum choice this is what appears (example attached)...
20161102_181401.jpg
It would probably be easier if I don't post. Just saying.

Sadly I've not been able to reconfigure my phone to the smaller resolution.
Further when I click "Thumbnail" as opposed to "Full Image" on Forum choice this is what appears (example attached)...

There's not much wrong with that.......

Nicely cooked also.

Did the picture come out a good size for your computer?

About 2/5ths the width of the laptop screen. 450 pcs x 800 pcs.

To alter the size on your phone you may need to alter the settings to "pro" mode.

Last edited:
Back