new french restaurant and bar

Best of luck mate. Your prices for what sound like quality French cuisine are an absolute steal. I will be visiting soon for sure.

Whilst I would enjoy indulging in most of the menu items, all would be lost on my wife, and many Thai women too. They are more than happy with their somtams and kwitious. And I'm buggered if I am going to spend that much money to eat alone!

That is the biggest problem with eating out. I agree, Nick. So the next step is to invent a French-style 30 baht somtum!

I think this is a stereotype that has been proven wrong by many farangs and their wives that we know. Maybe a few poor souls have married women with closed minds, but the many of us have wives that will try all sorts of cuisine. My wife said The S Restaurant served up some of the best food she has had in her life.

I think this is a stereotype that has been proven wrong by many farangs and their wives that we know. Maybe a few poor souls have married women with closed minds, but the many of us have wives that will try all sorts of cuisine. My wife said The S Restaurant served up some of the best food she has had in her life.

Perhaps she has been with more Falangs than Nick's wife ? Sorry2

Last edited by a moderator:
map super S.jpgits there

and S mean Surin

thank you

and S mean Surin

Thanks Stephane.
Could you post a few photo's please.

Hello

I have just got home from having dinner with friends at the french restaurant and want to say that it is well worth the visit... the food is absolutely gorgeous and Stefan & Ning are great hosts.. would definitely recommend anyone to go there.

Gill
Thanks for the info Gillian , what did you eat ?
Do you have any more info ?
Did you need to pre book ?
Was the toilet clean ?
Was the kitchen in good shape ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard a rumor recently that this place is closed now. Anyone know if this is true or not?

Mike

Sod-a Dog, I believe I'm more shocked that this place might still have been open.

Ate there back in November and enjoyed the food.
I'll be back in Surin in 2 weeks and would go again.
Note there were no replies to Cent's post on June 2nd - does anyone know if it's still open

Ate there back in November and enjoyed the food.
I'll be back in Surin in 2 weeks and would go again.
Note there were no replies to Cent's post on June 2nd - does anyone know if it's still open

I think its closed down, although it isnt on a road that I travel along regularly

I think its closed down, although it isnt on a road that I travel along regularly

Not much Fanny around there then Stone? ;-)

Sent from a banana using Crappatalk and supersonic sausage fingers

Back