News about Soi Kola / Speed

NongFrank

SPONSOR
I heard it through the grapevine that in Soi Kola/ Speed a new Farang - Bar opens. An Englishman from Pattaya now settles in Surin. Just a rumor, right? Or is there soon a mutiple choice on one street.

I had a chat with Nobby yesterday whilst purchasing some of his wares and he said the English guy is opening a bar with girls. Apparently he had a successful operation of this type in Pattaya.

I had a chat with Nobby yesterday whilst purchasing some of his wares and he said the English guy is opening a bar with girls. Apparently he had a successful operation of this type in Pattaya.

Until the wives find out and your food for the ducks.

There is a new Australian in town that use to have bars in Pattaya. It might be him. The problem with a Farang bar with girls in Surin is most people are married and couldn't go there. Different clientele than Pattaya.

I hope he sinks a ton of money into the venture and creates a truly first-class ,stellar , "top of the hop" experience !;;money;;

Of course that would preclude all of us big spenders from getting cheek-to-cheek in our own backyard. ;;shame;;
(My gf won't even let me go to the Red Cross alone to donate blood.) ;;what;;

Caveat: The definition of "a bar with girls" is open to various interpretations. I would suggest that we just wait and see as to what comes down the line on Soi Cola.

Some wishful think going on here tonight. Me, I am very happy with the wife and family I already have. I don't think you will see me in a truly first-class ,stellar , "top of the hop" place in town either. :coldsweat::eek::mad::D

Wife looking over your shoulder?

Not at all Joe, she has always been straight with me, right from the get go, "You mess around with another lady and you can pack your bags and go." I just happen to be of that age that my balls no longer rule my brain. I enjoy looking at the young things but that's about as far as it goes. Then logic kicks in and I say to myself I am very happy in the relationship I already have. No need to play away from home - I am very well looked after already.:D:D:D

Not at all Joe, she has always been straight with me, right from the get go, "You mess around with another lady and you can pack your bags and go." I just happen to be of that age that my balls no longer rule my brain. I enjoy looking at the young things but that's about as far as it goes. Then logic kicks in and I say to myself I am very happy in the relationship I already have. No need to play away from home - I am very well looked after already.:D:D:D
Well said that man

There is a new Australian in town that use to have bars in Pattaya. It might be him. The problem with a Farang bar with girls in Surin is most people are married and couldn't go there. Different clientele than Pattaya.
I guess he would target Thai customers not Farang

Sent from my Star using Tapatalk

Anyone would think your all a bunch of under the thumb , pussies , Jesus come on guys Whos the boss here.

That's right ATB ---it's always best to check out the new young herd at a bar whether in Thailand or anywhere else.

The only thing that's really on the line is one's financial underpinning and home.
Heck, if that's good enough for Tiger to wager then it should be alright for any Joe to put it all on the line for a night of silk, eh.

After all , a contested divorce always allows one to really understand who owns what. :confused:

Heck, if that's good enough for Tiger to wager then it should be alright for any Joe to put it all on the line for a night of silk, eh. :confused:

What does Tiger say "Beware of long leggy sexy blonde women with golf clubs" They could be hazardous to ones health.
Well he is half Thai after all. Could anyone expect anything less.

Back