Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Nookie, are you sure you are coming this week? The Isaan exodus will be in full swing and I would have thought the traffic on the roads to be pure hell. Might be easier to do a delivery the following Monday.

Nookie, are you sure you are coming this week? The Isaan exodus will be in full swing and I would have thought the traffic on the roads to be pure hell. Might be easier to do a delivery the following Monday.

I doubt too many will return on Friday. They will stay until Saturday evening or Sunday. I would also expect Monday 18thto be busy with returning traffic to Bangkok.

I was working on the basis that they will have spent all their money by then and head back before the peak rush.

Thanks Nookiebear the sausages and burgers are great the Lincolnshire went down well with all the family as did the burgers with me and my boys .
Spot on service and great value as allways .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Nookie,

Ref our conversation last Friday about Irish sausages, these are the ones that I've had previously:

Irish sausage.jpg

Are these called "white pudding" Yorky ?

I do not believe so (in any country). The pack was frozen thereby disguising the original sausage colour by introducing the white "frost effect". My point to Nookie was that I'd tried those Irish sausages and personally was not really impressed. If his Irish sausages are different then I would like to try them.

I do not believe so (in any country). The pack was frozen thereby disguising the original sausage colour by introducing the white "frost effect". My point to Nookie was that I'd tried those Irish sausages and personally was not really impressed. If his Irish sausages are different then I would like to try them.
Yorky,those sausages were produced in 2014,,,,the recipe was changed around March 2015.Come from the same supplier.

Back