Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Website just updated,items include a range of top quality canned products from 'DEWHURST THE MASTER BUTCHER'. Will be around as usual on Friday ,11-00am ,214 Diner

I'll email my order later Nookie although I may have a problem for Friday collection. My truck had a slight altercation with a concrete post and is now on its way to the body shop. They said 3 days but you know what they're like.

Sorry Nookie - busy this Friday with the school sports day. Catch up with a larger order on the following delivery schedule.

I'll email my order later Nookie although I may have a problem for Friday collection. My truck had a slight altercation with a concrete post and is now on its way to the body shop. They said 3 days but you know what they're like.

Is some of the blame attributable to Archa? :smirk:

iu

Rob will keep it at the diner for your collection

Truck is now ready Nookie, so the usual pick up from me at 214.

Cheers.

(Bht 3,000.00 including a little touch up of the rear rail where it was blistered.)

Easily done............................

(DOH!...........) :laughing:

Easily done............................

When I learnt to reverse vehicles back in the day, wing mirrors were either absent or so small as to be useless. Hence I learnt by looking over my shoulder. Being right handed, I had to twist my neck in a anti-clockwise direction (looking from above) in order to see behind me thereby losing complete sight of the driver's door. Although it wasn't long before I discovered it was still open (very open by then).

Back