On the move?

IMM built a new office in KC that is currently under-utilised.

Supposedly the Surin ring-road office is a money-maker with its many resident expats making extensions and such with few staffers in a small office when compared to the complex further south constructed in KC.

IMM regional needs to offset their budget and assist in justifying their new build at KC.

Nobody in Surin is happy about this unless you speak with some government staffers at other offices within the newly-built Surin Government complex.

Indeed a letter-writing campaign was suggested to assist in getting an office in Surin relocated back in the future.

Something along the lines of, "We will miss the friendly and consistently competent service in greater Muang Surin..." and so forth.

Well is that not the worst news ever? It not the going to KCI that bothers me. It is the dreadful people there and their toxic work culture.
What an appalling step backwards. Back to the scowling bitch from hell.
She is mentally ill, I am certain of it!
Yes, I had some bad experiences there, in the past. It was SO nice to deal with friendly/helpful people at Sisaket I/O.

Yes, I had some bad experiences there, in the past. It was SO nice to deal with friendly/helpful people at Sisaket I/O.
They're always seems to be a problem at KC emigration !
It's the shits they're moving.
If I knew who to complain to, I would launch my complaint with the powers to be.

Amazing Thailand not in a good way !

Back