Retard Extension

Andychondriac had confirmed that HE had been asked for a letter dated the same day. This was confirmed by his wife.

And why was this? That question has been asked and not answered. Until a first party can give an answer on the change of date time on a bank letter this info being passed on is questionable. Hopefully some one will be in SI this coming week and will enquire on this subject. FYI I do plan on doing a 90 day report on the 26 th. and I shall enquire.

First hand to Andychondriac with a witness? It's only because he doesn't have internet connection that I had to type it for him. He could have actually typed it on my pute when he was here but I wouldn't let him. Therefore it was dictated.

For information - the reason Andychondriac does not have internet connection is that the locals have dug up and stolen his cable twice and TOT refuse to replace it again (around 3 km, I think). He does have some kind of aircard but he says it's shite.

Not that it's relevant to the subject but how do TOT install the cables? Where I live in town they run them on "telegraph" poles. But there are none of those where he lives. I know because I've been there - first hand.

Not that it's relevant to the subject but how do TOT install the cables? Where I live in town they run them on "telegraph" poles. But there are none of those where he lives. I know because I've been there - first hand.

So your saying he has NO electric as all power is ran on concert power polls as well as telephone along with the internet aka fiber optics. ;)Sense there are no telegraph poles as you call them he must be using solar.;)

So your saying he has NO electric as all power is ran on concert power polls as well as telephone along with the internet aka fiber optics. ;)Sense there are no telegraph poles as you call them he must be using solar.;)
Well done Sherlock. To take your powers of reasoning a little further, he could be generating power with either a wind or water powered turbine.

Sir Yorky is correct.:D Did my 90 day report today at Surin Immigration talked with an IO have known personally now for over 4 years and Yes the income letter from your bank has to be same day date as you apply at SI. Sooo.. If your account is Bangkok Bank you can do this in KC all other banks you will have to do before you come down to KC.:rolleyes:

Sir Yorky is correct.:D Did my 90 day report today at Surin Immigration talked with an IO have known personally now for over 4 years and Yes the income letter from your bank has to be same day date as you apply at SI. Sooo.. If your account is Bangkok Bank you can do this in KC all other banks you will have to do before you come down to KC.:rolleyes:

Does anyone have an inkling of why this requirement has been changed? Surely if my bank account contained the required funds yesterday (and for the previous 16 years in my case) it would still contain the funds today. Maybe now that the house visits for retard extensions have been cancelled, the available IOs could accompany me to my bank to obtain first hand knowledge of the status of my account(s)?

I went on Tuesday for 90 day. I was second one in and sat down at 10 past 8, first one in was an old Cambodian woman. At a quarter past 8 the young skinny IO started processing her visa, at 20 past 8 the man came out and pointed to the clock and said to me we open at 8-30. Couldn't be arsed to ask him about the bank letter.

Back