Sangkha - the sex trade center in Surin province

karakara

Forum Sponsor
1 1 karaoke bars in Sangkha, 40 teenagers rescued

sangkha.jpg

Not surprising. I doubt the the word rescued as these teenage girls are like rabbits. But that action was going on with a certain Karaoke bar I knew of as the pen cushions were supplied by the BIB, Thailand in general is ripe with this and Surin is no exception.

Last edited:
They must keep these places well hidden. Never seen anything like this here in Sangkha.

They must keep these places well hidden. Never seen anything like this here in Sangkha.

I think you are wearing selective blinkers Humbert. But I don't blame you for this. Ever seen those places that have a bamboo front, a dirt floor, an old Karaoke machine or small stage up one end and not to mention the ubiquitous colored flashing lights and only seem to open around 11 PM. Well those ones. If you don't speak Thai you are not welcome there.

I think you are wearing selective blinkers Humbert. But I don't blame you for this. Ever seen those places that have a bamboo front, a dirt floor, an old Karaoke machine or small stage up one end and not to mention the ubiquitous colored flashing lights and only seem to open around 11 PM. Well those ones. If you don't speak Thai you are not welcome there.

Doesn't sound like much of a 'sex trade center'.

EVERY town aka village in Thailand has a nock shop or some would say a whore house.:D In Thailand they are called Karaoke Bars. :eek:

Last edited:
He has no idea what a pie is let lone what a cat house is.:p

I don't know the fellow, but what GL says is an accurate picture of things, Oh god I hate to agree with you GL. Catch you for a beer GL in the next few weeks.
We can argue more then.

wheres the bit in the article about Sangka being '' the sex trade center in Surin Province'' ?

I don't know the fellow, but what GL says is an accurate picture of things, Oh god I hate to agree with you GL. Catch you for a beer GL in the next few weeks.
We can argue more then.

Do you have your original Thai merge certificate ,KR 3 ? And what kind of visa are you coming back on. a O single entry I hope.

He has no idea what a pie is let lone what a cat house is.:p
The jungle drums are working well in his neck of the woods Work must be quiet.LOL!
A whinging message already received by the boss man. What's an 'Internet Ombubudsman' and where does he live?

The article goes on to say there could be 50 others to close as well.

That will put a damper on the party goers.

I'm sorry, I cannot agree with you on this one. Maybe you have frequented the wrong establishments.

http://freebeerforyorky.com/singasongentry.html

Back