Sangkha - the sex trade center in Surin province

You see GL, that Karaoke next door to your old coffee shop was just a sing song place. They were just using funny shaped microphones.

The only thing that now escapes me, is why your Mrs was so wary of you being around a place that just had a good sing along. Maybe she knew you were not a good singer?

I used to live near Sangkha and I knew about 4 karaoke places.
Not my cuppa to be honest most of the women are over the hill, warm beer with ice, mosquito ridden , dirty ,and late to open, rather have a wash in the soap massage

Sent from my Star using Tapatalk

I used to live near Sangkha and I knew about 4 karaoke places.
Not my cuppa to be honest most of the women are over the hill, warm beer with ice, mosquito ridden , dirty ,and late to open, rather have a wash in the soap massage

KC must have had the PREMO sweet stuff a couple years back.:imp:

They must keep these places well hidden. Never seen anything like this here in Sangkha.

Quite a few of these places right by the 214/highway junction in Prasat area at night, down on the corner, and across the way. Hard to miss if you are in the area at night, what with the girls sitting out front of most of the places I've seen there over the years. That area had at least 4 or 5 'karaokes' that open in the late afternoons usually. A bit seedier than the ones on soi Kola in Surin City. Would be willing to bet on some being under age as well. I believe there are more out front by the main highway area too. Haven't been out there for a while during the evenings though. As everywhere in Thailand, things can change quickly. These places pop up like mushrooms after a drizzle.

I consider myself lucky as a have poor nightvision so I hardly ever wander around after dark.
And like Allan, it is not my cup of tea ... soapy massage on the contrary ...

Doesn't sound like much of a 'sex trade center'.
I also have a house in Sangkha but at the present, don't spend much time there.
Frequently, I have tried to find these mysterious " Kariokie " joints but, nothing.
Maybe, I am not out late enough.
Would be good if they had something that opens not too late to cater for a , wham, bam, thank you mam.

I also have a house in Sangkha but at the present, don't spend much time there.
Frequently, I have tried to find these mysterious " Kariokie " joints but, nothing.
Maybe, I am not out late enough.
Would be good if they had something that opens not too late to cater for a , wham, bam, thank you mam.

Take your blinders off boys.:D

Quite a few of these places right by the 214/highway junction in Prasat area at night, down on the corner, and across the way. Hard to miss if you are in the area at night, what with the girls sitting out front of most of the places I've seen there over the years. That area had at least 4 or 5 'karaokes' that open in the late afternoons usually. A bit seedier than the ones on soi Kola in Surin City. Would be willing to bet on some being under age as well. I believe there are more out front by the main highway area too. Haven't been out there for a while during the evenings though. As everywhere in Thailand, things can change quickly. These places pop up like mushrooms after a drizzle.
Most catering for truck drivers Mike.
Rough dirty places imo [emoji6]

Major truck stop for truckers going into Cambodia at Chong Chom from Eastern isaan, Lao and Vietnam. Brighter than the Las Vegas Strip.

14.6207817358, 103.829632963 (Whore Housse City)

I consider myself lucky as a have poor nightvision so I hardly ever wander around after dark.
And like Allan, it is not my cup of tea ... soapy massage on the contrary ...

And just where do you thank the soapy masseuse from?:tonguewink:

Yup, most of these places cater to Thai men.

Used to be that the nastiest and cheapest P4P women were the ones hanging around the Surin train depot. It was told me the Thai men could get head for a few cigarettes in the bushes right across from the train landing. That was many years ago I was told this. Don't know what is happening these days. Not that I'd imagine any sane farang would take those offers up. But there are a few that just might that are into 'dangerous and dirty' P4P.

As a matter of fact most P4P venues and opportunities in Thailand are used by the Thai men, not farangs. Though the cheap charlie type farang will use these women and men because they are so cheap to hire. Pattaya freelancers on Beach Road come to mind.

Agree Cent. When I used to go to Pattaya, I was shocked to listen to some of the bar stories of old single men there. They thought it was oh so smart to pay as little as 300b for some 'ol Soi dog on Beach Road because they went at a quiet time when punters were few and far between.
I'd guess most of these old guys have passed away now from one illness or another.

Agree Cent. When I used to go to Pattaya, I was shocked to listen to some of the bar stories of old single men there. They thought it was oh so smart to pay as little as 300b for some 'ol Soi dog on Beach Road because they went at a quiet time when punters were few and far between.
I'd guess most of these old guys have passed away now from one illness or another.

I have never been to the Phillipines but I beleive that culture is alive and well in Angelas City.

Back