Series restaurant

SurinJoe

Cannot re - Member
"Series" is a new restaurant & music bar directly opposite the Chevrolet dealer across the small pond. Great food, good live music (Thai and Western) and best of all Corona beer is on the menu. They have table and lounge seating and also a glassed in air conditioned section. Very nice place! Lots of friendly beer hostesses also.

Must try it, Joe. Thanks
I went to the last reopening party there a few years ago.

"Series" is a new restaurant & music bar directly opposite the Chevrolet dealer across the small pond. Great food, good live music (Thai and Western) and best of all Corona beer is on the menu. They have table and lounge seating and also a glassed in air conditioned section. Very nice place! Lots of friendly beer hostesses also.
How much for a cool Corona mate ?

Mexican nationals have always considered Corona a piss off or shyt beer only for gringos and at that price you can guess why.Chokdee5

You can pay more than that for a bottle of Corona in many pubs in the Uk at the moment.

Actualy that 150 baht a bottle is a fair price in Thailand as I have seen it for 220 in some up scale dumps and I seen Tiger Beer small go for 200.

I have often wondered why any beer lover from England, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand would drink that beer flavored water from Mexico, Corona. It is the worst Mexican beer being produced at this time. Even Pacificio is better tasting and that beer tastes like the garbage the Yanks drink, i.e. Coors, Budweiser. I can only think that the ads for Corona where they show how cool you will look drinking this piss water is the "real " reason so many are caught drinking it. If you want to drink that type of beer go for San Miguel which IMO is one of the world's hidden gems when it comes to beer. When you add in the cost of Corona you have to have porridge for brains to continue drinking this swill.

I drink Leo here, has to be cold like cold just before icing up;(take note barkeeps) nothing worse than paying good money for a beer here and it's warm! I've brought corona by the carton back home $45/$50 for 24 and drink it with Lime if I'm having it with a meal
and or a chardy (kiwi one prefered) or when I bloody well feel like one and thats not all the time just when I feel like a cleansing ale... Good old V.B or Hains Super dry off the tap normaly..Jump_Drool San Miguel ?? I'll give it a try..

The difference between san migual and corona is so slight only a goose could spot the difference......both are a very nice drop when the mood is right..

as for the price.....its very high but then again it travels a long way to get to Surin

San Miguel is a Fillipino Beer.

But we all knew that right?:tongue:

Back on topic, The restaurant looked very nice last night all lit up across the water.

I must have had a romantic moment there. Don't worry,It won't last

San Miguel is a Fillipino Beer.

But we all knew that right?:tongue:

I serve it at my place, both the San Mig regular, and the San Mig light. I like the San Mig, but not the light, and not Corona. Like Alan I like the Dos Equis. A good beer. And yep, San Mig is a Phil beer.

Mike

Joe, thanks for the info on the new restaurant-Series. Is it open during the daytime? Lookin forward to trying it out.

Back