Starbeam Restaurant - Surin City

Open for business from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day except Wednesdays. Still serving the foods many enjoy in a clean, air conditioned setting near the Surin Hospital area. Open for sit down dining, Take Away and Delivery.

Additional new dishes have been added to our extensive Western and Thai foods menu. Come around and try our restaurant and see for yourself what our loyal regular customers keep coming back for.

Follow our link below to find us and see our restaurant info.

241443651_278776500402546_587422374273060914_n.jpg

241447631_578642793140376_439949710011480209_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/STARBEAM.RESTAURANT
When back in Surin I eat there a fair bit. Love the great food. Recommend to all

Having now wasted more of
I have tried to delete that crap. It is about our old restaurant and has been a problem for some years. We have been open at the new place for 7 or 8 years now. Use Google Maps. I have no idea how we ended up on Apple Maps.
Having now wasted more of my time trying to correct it I friggin give up for now. Screw Apple. :) We are on Google Maps. Never used Apple Maps, don't have an Apple, don't want an Iphone. LOL

I have tried to delete that crap. It is about our old restaurant and has been a problem for some years. We have been open at the new place for 7 or 8 years now. Use Google Maps. I have no idea how we ended up on Apple Maps.

Well, I inadvertently steered two customers away the other day. He was from Sweden, and looking for something 'not Thai' on his last day here. They ended up at Fantasy.

Sorry 'bout that.

-sterling

Having now wasted more of

Having now wasted more of my time trying to correct it I friggin give up for now. Screw Apple. :) We are on Google Maps. Never used Apple Maps, don't have an Apple, don't want an Iphone. LOL

The one time I went to Sunbeam, the Taxi driver first told us "Closed". We made him go anyway as Facebook showed it to be open. We must have driven up and down that highway looking for the turn-off 4 times before my niece demanded he turn HERE!. She'd indicated the turn-off once before, but his phone was telling him something else. Now I have a good idea what was happening.

-sterling

The one time I went to Sunbeam, the Taxi driver first told us "Closed". We made him go anyway as Facebook showed it to be open. We must have driven up and down that highway looking for the turn-off 4 times before my niece demanded he turn HERE!. She'd indicated the turn-off once before, but his phone was telling him something else. Now I have a good idea what was happening.

-sterling
Is there a sign at the end of the road where it meets 'the Klong Rd' ?????

Don't know. I was in the back and letting the natives handle navigation. It got animated. Is Klong Rd the 4-lane Boulevard?

Took forever and we almost gave up and let the taxi have his way and take us somewhere else.

Nachos, and Mexican Pizza. Having generous helpings of both real cheese and honest to goodness jalapenos alone made the trip worth it.

I wish I could talk the Wife into going back. The experience left a bad impression on her. (They got into an argument with driver.)

I was the only one to order anything but Thai food, so 'to her' there is no upside, and says, "I can get Thai anywhere."

-sterling

Not anymore. The many acrylic signs placed there only last a year and the UV dissolves them. Painted metal maybe @Cent .
Maybe painted thin plywood? Daughter was supposed to order new street signs for both street entrances. Said she did, but I haven't seen them yet. And yes the sun kills the plastic signs pretty quickly.

-sterling
Starbeam, not Sunbeam. :)

Used to be. Seems someone may have taken it down and put up their own signs on the street sign pole on the klong road entrance. And as Rice says, the sun just eats up the plastic ones they had made before. I'll get on it next week. I've asked them to get more made, but it seems if I don't get it done it takes forever. :-(

Back