**** sucking scamming Khmer Immigration

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Catchy tile hey.:D Just did a 90 day border hop at Chong Chom. What a cluster fork it was.:eek: The parking lot about 500 meters before the crossing was packed, I would say about 300 cars in it. The good news was that the army lot across from Thai Immigration lets us park for free. The **** sucking scamming Khmer are still at it, 1800 baht for a u-turn..:eek::rolleyes:. The other good news is they were letting Thais use their ID cards for local visit.. The bad news is the khmer had the same rotten fire water that PN bought at the smugglers crossing.:D. My next in & out is in January and I thank I shall give Chong Sa Ngom ago, I have been told its only 1200 baht for a u-turn. I have said time and time again that Khmer authorities are like the catholic church and don't care who or what they fork. They make Thai authorities look like choirboys.:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. If I get married and get an extension of a visa based on marriage I have to exit Thailand every 90 days as opposed to visiting Kap Cheung (or reporting address online) ? :confused:

Still doesn't explain why you have to do a 90-day border hop...or did you do that hop for fun ?

An O-Multy is good for 15 months if you play your cards right but you must exit Thailand every 90 days there for the border hop. There are many forum members on this visa. ATB is one of them. ANY via you have to leave Thailand at least every 90 days where as an extension you report to immigration.

An O-Multy is good for 15 months if you play your cards right but you must exit Thailand every 90 days there for the border hop. There are many forum members on this visa. ATB is one of them. ANY via you have to leave Thailand at least every 90 days where as an extension you report to immigration.

Ahh okay, you're on a O-visa...not an extension of a Non-IMM.

:rolleyes: 'Everybody's got po-ten-chal' :hearteyes: , CoCo.

Old ways don't always open new doors.
Being honest will not always get you lots of friends but it will get you the right ones. ;)

Sweet dreams.

Just some more observations. The wife used her passport and her friend used her ID. The friend paid 50 baht and the wife paid 300 baht.:eek: ****.:D Saw 3 white boys only and all 4 of us got the the same porking. As I said the crossing was heaving yesterday. Saw numerous Thai registered cars entering and leaving Cambodia and 20 wheels trucks. BTW the Chines were in HIGH profile yesterday had to bitch slap one who tried to cut in front of me.

Last edited:
Think Frank (Living in the past) is on the same arrangement and this last time, in addition to getting 15 months, he got(bought) an additional 60 days at the local immigration office so then giving him a potential 17 month time period before renewing his visa.
If I’m wrong, hopefully Frank will confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you only can do the visa run, in and out on the same day, twice at year. The third time you have to stay at least 1 day in Cambodia. That's what they told me on the khmer side.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Think Frank (Living in the past) is on the same arrangement and this last time, in addition to getting 15 months, he got(bought) an additional 60 days at the local immigration office so then giving him a potential 17 month time period before renewing his visa.
If I’m wrong, hopefully Frank will confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That extra 60 was for being married and has nothing to do with a O-Multy but he did take the it all to 17 months. A O-Multy can give you 15 months.

And you only can do the visa run, in and out on the same day, twice at year. The third time you have to stay at least 1 day in Cambodia. That's what they told me on the khmer side.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Interesting. Shall keep an eye on this.. Was this told to you by the Cambodian Immigration.?

Back