Surin 214 Diner Is Open - 2022

alanthebuilder

Administrator
I see on Face 214 Dinner is going to open .
Location is at there home , they are fitting out a outbuilding right now .
It will be located off the ring road heading from Do Home towards Prasat direction about 2 K before the main Nong Toa intersection on the left .
I will add a Google location before the opening .
I wish them good luck .

I will add a Google location before the opening
You snooze you loooose.

It will be located off the ring road heading from Do Home towards Prasat direction about 2 K before the main Nong Toa intersection on the left .
I wish them good luck .
thanks Alan.
google location has already been added.
will update on the opening date and new menu soon.

cheers

You snooze you loooose.
Yes I've also had pies off Rob and his wife .
Very good indeed.

I wish them good luck .
Doing this from a place you own is the best way. Avoiding the insane rental costs, the annual increases the location 'owners' seem to do any time they can when the lease is over (and they see your establishment is doing well) is the way to go really. Good luck to Rob and family and the business.

Doing this from a place you own is the best way. Avoiding the insane rental costs, the annual increases the location 'owners' seem to do any time they can when the lease is over (and they see your establishment is doing well) is the way to go really. Good luck to Rob and family and the business.
Thanks Mike. The wife and i enjoyed brunch at your place last week, good to see you guys are still going along strong.
cheers.

Thanks Mike. The wife and i enjoyed brunch at your place last week, good to see you guys are still going along strong.
cheers.
Waen mentioned you had stopped in. Thanks for coming. Doing okay, but once things open up more we expect things will return to a more normal amount of customers. Cheers and good luck with the opening.

work on the 214 Diner has come to a halt today due to the weather !

Attachments

• 20220402_150303.jpg
    20220402_150303.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 17
  • processed-72cf7e3e-4adc-4aed-9035-ec958d73a085_1UngDEHZ.jpeg
    processed-72cf7e3e-4adc-4aed-9035-ec958d73a085_1UngDEHZ.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
How is day1 going mate ?.
sorry Ferret, i had a bit of a technical hitch with the website and could not access the forum.
all sorted now though.

today is actually day 1, we had to delay a day as i was called away to work.

it has been going ok today the wife has reported with some farangs and local Thais been in already. hopefully it will continue.

cheers.

sorry Ferret, i had a bit of a technical hitch with the website and could not access the forum.
all sorted now though.

today is actually day 1, we had to delay a day as i was called away to work.

it has been going ok today the wife has reported with some farangs and local Thais been in already. hopefully it will continue.

cheers.
Great to hear Rob.

Back