Surin Immigration (Kap Chong).

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Surin Immagration Kap Chewy is charging 5000 baht for a retirement extensions. That a fact jack. My sourche said FORK OFF and and saw me. I was able to show him where the the new Surin Provencial Hall is. He will go back 8:30 to BB in Prasat and get another letter then on to Surin. ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

Surin Immagration Kap Chewy is charging 5000 baht for a retirement extensions. That a fact jack. My sourche said FORK OFF and and saw me. I was able to show him where the the new Surin Provencial Hall is. He will go back 8:30 to BB in Prasat and get another letter then on to Surin. ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

The latter part of that post has me flummoxed (but that's not unusual). Is it that the retiree in question was told that in Kab Cheong the cost would be ฿5,000.00 but he will apply instead in Surin Immigration tomorrow?

Last edited:
Wife has informed me that there is only 1 Bank of Bangkok ATM & it's at 7-11 and nobody is using the Kap Chewy brance and the new immigraction buld is on hold. No surprise that branch is charging 5000 baht for an extension.

Update Just after I posted my contact phone me. He got his letter in Prasat and went to The Holy Grail of this forum. They wanted 10000 bath. He said FORK OFF. Came back to Kap Chewy and got it for 5000 bath. Corruption is wide spread
in Surin. ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

Update Just after I posted my contact phone me. He got his letter in Prasat and went to The Holy Grail of this forum. They wanted 10000 bath. He said FORK OFF. Came back to Kap Chewy and got it for 5000 bath. Corruption is wide spread
in Surin. ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

Does this mean that in May next year I shall be required to pay ฿10,000.00 in Surin Immigration for my extension of stay which was ฿1,900.00 this year?

I smell something decidedly fishy here.

Does this mean that in May next year I shall be required to pay ฿10,000.00 in Surin Immigration for my extension of stay which was ฿1,900.00 this year?

I smell something decidedly fishy here.
What is your extension based on...Retirement, married to a Thai? My extension is based on my "marriage to Thai citizen" and I just recently paid Bt 1900 for another year extension. I haven't heard about any future cost changes but you can call Immigration in Kap Choeng and ask...

What is your extension based on...Retirement,

Retirement, yes. But I was under the impression that whatever you base your extension upon that the cost is/was the same.

.... but you can call Immigration in Kap Choeng and ask...

Not me, Sherlock. I'm not rocking the boat until I glean more information. I have a further 8 months to go before I need to apply to refresh my extension.

The statement "that a fact jack" does not impress me.

BTW His was retirment extension with 1 million in the bank. 10000 baht was requided by THE HOLY GRAIL of this FORUM. He told to FORK OFF. ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back