Surin Immigration will be opening on Saturday mornings (0900-1200) starting on June 16th.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Have a report that Surin Immigration starting June 16 will be open on Saturdays mornings 9 am to 12 noon. You should call to verify. Source is Elephant and Castle (Surin News & Events) - ช้างและปราสาท (ข่าวของสุรินทร์) If true then I would thinks this will be nation wide. I have not been in SI sense May of last year and don't plane on going in until September so as I said call them first.

Last edited:
Saturday morning staffing would not be much use for extensions of stay as the main bank branches are closed on Saturdays. I don't know about other banks but Kasikorn sub branches do not provide account confirmation letters and even if they did, their late opening times would make it a bit tight obtaining the letter and thereafter making it to SI before midday.

I just received from UJ.

I have seen nothing about it for Isaan.

I did see that Jomtien immigration in Pattaya is going to be open on Saturday mornings for limited services.

UJ got back to me and says he can not find his link on the SinCity Office but is still looking. Hopefully after lunch SWMBO will try again and contact SI. Until then I say rumor.

I hope to have a direct answer out of Surin Imigration tomorrow. A good friend is doing his 90 day report and will ask.:D Afterwards he will stop by to C me and bring BEER.:D:D:D

I hope to have a direct answer out of Surin Imigration tomorrow. A good friend is doing his 90 day report and will ask.:D Afterwards he will stop by to C me and bring BEER.:D:D:D

I bet it won't be 7.2% beer Laos.

I have just received confirmation out of Surin Immigration that tomorrow Saturday June 16 from 0900 to 1200 they will be accepting 90 day reports only. For any other dates you will need to contact them. The phone number for SI is 044559127. I am also hearing that Pattay,Loei and Sakhonakon Immigration may be doing the same thing. For those that may be reading this from other Thai locations I suggest you contact your local immigration for information. Who,what ,when, where or why would only be speculation.

& Sisaket too. See attached.
ffa46786b0b0d1a5fd4f72e4ba9d33f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just received confirmation out of Surin Immigration that tomorrow Saturday June 16 from 0900 to 1200 they will be accepting 90 day reports only. For any other dates you will need to contact them. The phone number for SI is 044559127. I am also hearing that Pattay,Loei and Sakhonakon Immigration may be doing the same thing. For those that may be reading this from other Thai locations I suggest you contact your local immigration for information. Who,what ,when, where or why would only be speculation.
Sisaket is doing a bit more

Back