Surin Immigration will be opening on Saturday mornings (0900-1200) starting on June 16th.

Sisaket is doing a bit more

As of this time. My information has come from 3 sources. My first source was less than friendly but gave me the basics. NaziVisa gave me another connection but basically they were WTF and no clue. To day I was able to make serious connect. As of now I have only seen Sin City Imigration, Surin Imigration, Loei Imigration, Sakon Nakhon Imigration and Sisaket Imigration mentioned. The photo that Ivor post is the only hard piece of evidence that this maybe true. Thanks Ivor. As for the info on it that may be correct and then again it may not, time will tell. As for how wide spread this is to be your guess is as good as anyones. My take is it will effect all 18 it's in issan and who knows about the others..Looking at this I personally think the main reason of open on Saturday morning is to give the honest extensions, visa, work permit holder to report without getting dock a days wage aka teachers.

As of this time. My information has come from 3 sources. My first source was less than friendly but gave me the basics. NaziVisa gave me another connection but basically they were WTF and no clue. To day I was able to make serious connect. As of now I have only seen Sin City Imigration, Surin Imigration, Loei Imigration, Sakon Nakhon Imigration and Sisaket Imigration mentioned. The photo that Ivor post is the only hard piece of evidence that this maybe true. Thanks Ivor. As for the info on it that may be correct and then again it may not, time will tell. As for how wide spread this is to be your guess is as good as anyones. My take is it will effect all 18 it's in issan and who knows about the others..Looking at this I personally think the main reason of open on Saturday morning is to give the honest extensions, visa, work permit holder to report without getting dock a days wage aka teachers.
In addition to my ‘hard evidence’, I met up last night with a fellow teacher in Sisaket and he said that 3 days ago he visited SSK Imm for his 90 day report and was told verbally that they open every Saturday morning with effect from NOW!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wasn’t told about work in any other offices, so probably the answer to your question will be........
‘Up to them’

Incidentally GL, he is a good friend of a few IO’s , been here a long time, speaks Thai well so if they were to tell anyone, it would be him.

He wasn’t told about work in any other offices, so probably the answer to your question will be........
‘Up to them’

Incidentally GL, he is a good friend of a few IO’s , been here a long time, speaks Thai well so if they were to tell anyone, it would be him.

Thats my take on the thing. The only two Immigration offices in Thailand that is doing this is SI and SSKI. There has been no other IO's that been verifiably reported of doing this. There have been no report on the forums or FB/media/immigration sites of this going. Makes me ask what is SI and SSKI getting for a kick back from the teacher union.:rolleyes::D:D

Thats my take on the thing. The only two Immigration offices in Thailand that is doing this is SI and SSKI. There has been no other IO's that been verifiably reported of doing this. There have been no report on the forums or FB/media/immigration sites of this going. Makes me ask what is SI and SSKI getting for a kick back from the teacher union.:rolleyes::D:D
In that case, I’m surprised Buriram are not doing it too. Maybe some know-it-all might also understand what they are doing??

In that case, I’m surprised Buriram are not doing it too. Maybe some know-it-all might also understand what they are doing??

I seriously doubt that.;) Not a peep out of the sum on that forum over this.:D
BTW there are some very good people on that forum that I personal know but unfortunately the still have the trash.:(

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that.;) Not a peep out of the sum on that forum over this.:D
BTW there are some very good people on that forum that I personal know but unfortunately the still have the trash.:(
I keep away just because of the lack of humour (or humor)!

Looks like Ubon has joined.

Their website says "all services provided"?

All services will be provided eg. Visa extension, Re-Entry Permit, Notification over 90 Days. For more information, please feel free to contact us on Tel. 0 4531 2133.

Text half English/half Thai:

http://ubon.immigration.go.th/index...-07-26-37/2016-06-05-07-29-51/98-announcement

Don't be fooled by the link showing "2016".

The announcement is from 16 June 2018.
https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topi...-open-saturday/?tab=comments#comment-13135242

All services will be provided eg. Visa extension, Re-Entry Permit, Notification over 90 Days. For more information, please feel free to contact us on Tel. 0 4531 2133.

I guess that must include "extensions of stay" which would indicate to me that Ubon does not stipulate a "same day" bank letter?

Looks like Ubon has joined.

Their website says "all services provided"?

Text half English/half Thai:

http://ubon.immigration.go.th/index...-07-26-37/2016-06-05-07-29-51/98-announcement

Don't be fooled by the link showing "2016".

The announcement is from 16 June 2018.
https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topi...-open-saturday/?tab=comments#comment-13135242
Same as the Sisaket ‘sub-branch’

True but an old & trusted friend got 1st hand info including documentary evidence.

Even I was In SI today and forgot to ask. First time since May last year. I believe your source on what was told him BUT have not seen or heard anyone getting a marriage or retard extension at these on a Saturday YET Still waiting for that confirmation. At this time only SI, SSK and Ubon can be confirmed.

Back