Tam Tam now open /Pizza thread.

I really think he does not speak very much English, as to why he does not communicate with the forum. Nothing nefarious about it.

I would add that you don’t need to be ‘sponsor’ to announce that you are open for business.

Stafford's hyjacked banner is still on the home page. Better chance of getting it removed than getting another sponsor.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

I really think he does not speak very much English, as to why he does not communicate with the forum. Nothing nefarious about it.

No one was suggesting anything nefarious.

Good business practice would suggest that marketing/advertising your service, to the community in which you operate, is a good idea.

So he closed up and never re-opened anywhere else? A shame, as he made some decent foods and pizzas.

I only went there twice. Both times he was arguing with his wife. Was I lucky or was he always arguing with her. I had no idea what it was about. It was in Italian,.

I only went there twice. Both times he was arguing with his wife. Was I lucky or was he always arguing with her. I had no idea what it was about. It was in Italian,.
Thats what was posted by more than one person.

I never went. The pizzas didn't look very appealing to me.

69237139_1323405951147328_3649933460920860672_n.jpg

I never went. The pizzas didn't look very appealing to me.

69237139_1323405951147328_3649933460920860672_n.jpg
I am told that they were made to authentic Italian recipe. Maybe you can tell me if that is true as I have never been to Italy or Europe for that matter.

I am told that they were made to authentic Italian recipe. Maybe you can tell me if that is true as I have never been to Italy or Europe for that matter.

I have been to Italy a number of times, generally in the Milan area and working. I had one pizza in San Donato and it was good. However, my comment did not address their authenticity nor their taste, only how the pizzas looked on their website - a bit bland.

Hell, I was just wondering if he had re-opened elsewhere or if he was still closed. Wondering since seeing the pizzas on offer at The Rythm and because Pizza Company and Pizza Hut pizzas suck. :rolleyes::tongueclosed:

Back