Teacher demands sex for grades.

Since GL has not redeemed himself yet.

Here is the link he meant to post.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/491317/teacher-demanded-sex-for-grades

Thanks for that, Rice.

Unfortunately, this is not really uncommon. It tends to get covered up, though.

I knew a headmaster in a rural school in Chiangmai who was caught having sex with a 14-year-old girl. He was nearing retirement age, so the Education Authority simply demoted him to a smaller school, and let him serve out his time. A few years later, in the same school, a male teacher calmly presented his bedboy as a candidate for one of the scholarships we were assessing for. Needless to say, we didn't give him one!

Thanks for that, Rice.

Unfortunately, this is not really uncommon. It tends to get covered up, though.

I knew a headmaster in a rural school in Chiangmai who was caught having sex with a 14-year-old girl. He was nearing retirement age, so the Education Authority simply demoted him to a smaller school, and let him serve out his time. A few years later, in the same school, a male teacher calmly presented his bedboy as a candidate for one of the scholarships we were assessing for. Needless to say, we didn't give him one!

That could be misconstrued IB. You didn't give him one or you didn't give him a scholarship? Now which one was it? EvilLaugh1

That could be misconstrued IB. You didn't give him one or you didn't give him a scholarship? Now which one was it? EvilLaugh1

In my innocence, Nomad, I didn't see a double entendre there, and frankly, unless you've got a mind honed to sexual innuendo by Thai forums, I'm surprised at you.

Pleased to hear he's been dismissed. This happened about 3 months ago and I no idea what the outcome would be (I only work there, afterall)

It crossed my mind for a fleeting moment - did I know a Sisaket teacher who likes sex?

I guess he is no different than Rolfe Harris and the rest of the sexual predators around the world. Nothing to do with Thainess.
Students probably a bit too old for that Australian, DC.

This is a university with students ages ranging from 20 to 60 years old.

Back