Thai Immigration to do bi-monthly surgeries IN SURIN & BURIRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave The Dude

details are as follows

Immigration police mobile unit service at Buriram & Surin provinces:

Service hours: 8:30am - 16:30pm.

1st time: 8th February 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

2nd time: 8th March 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

3rd time: 12th April 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

4th time: 10th May 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

5th time: 14th June 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

6th time: 12th July 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

7th time: 9th August 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

8th time: 13th September 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

9th time: 11th October 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

10th time: 8th November 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

11th time: 13th December 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

สำนักงานตวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดนครราชสิมา
เลขที่ 7 หมู่ 7
ต.ด่านเกวียน
อ.โชคชัย
จ.นครราชสิมา

Immigration Nakhon Ratchasima
7 Moo 7
Tambol Dan Kwian
Ampoe Chok Chai
Jangwat Nakhon Ratchasima
Telephone 044-375-138 / 044-375-139

Translated by “Buriram Expats” Team.
Http://www.buriramexpats.com

I saw this on BE, Dave, but it doesn't say what range of services are provided.

Daw told me residence letters/90 reports and visa extention renewals, but as this might save me a journey at the end of Feb/early March, I think I will phone her(in Korat) beforehand.

As you say it was on Almogs site and thats why its only fair to also post the bit underneath it. I hope he doesn't mind.

I will still have to to Chong Chom for my 90 day reportCry3.

Last time I did my annual renewal, Daw accepted my 90-day report early, so that I got these in sync with the annual one. Thus, I can do my 90-day report (due March 10) and my visa renewal (due before March 31) at Surin on March 8, and my next 90-day report at Buriram on June 14... actually that's one day over, but I can ask what to do about that on March 8 (if she dates it as from March 10, it will work).

From where you live, Deerculler, it's worth gearing in to this schedule.

Work the system, Les! If I were you, I'd ring up Daw and ask if I could report early on April 12 (not the ideal date, but still) so as to get in sync with the Buriram/Surin dates. The worst she can do is say No.

Jumping ahead a bit, Dave and Danny, but why not use this as a way to meet outstation members? Nominate a place where members can meet each other informally throughout the day. I know some will anyway, but if you make it 'official' it may bring others in. Not for me to nominate the place!

Jumping ahead a bit, Dave and Danny, but why not use this as a way to meet outstation members? Nominate a place where members can meet each other informally throughout the day. I know some will anyway, but if you make it 'official' it may bring others in. Not for me to nominate the place!

I think thats an excellent idea, Mike and will speak to the guys about it.

There goes breaking my NewYears Resolution again!! Busted1

Just had an idea, Dave. Why don't I, and other SF members who would like to meet other members, wear a name tag while I'm at Immigration? I guess most people on the Forum know my name by now; if they want to say Hello, well and good. (Of course, if they're thinking, "That twit!", they can keep themselves to themselves.)

Mike, as there has not been too many people indicating that they are to visit 'The Surgery' plus Starbeams closes on Tuesdays, I think we'd better put that idea on 'ice' for a while.
I'm bound to be there a few hours doing my 90day report and Annual extention too.

Thai Immigration to do bi-monthly surgeries IN SURIN & BURIRAM
details are as follows

Can we go to a hospital for surgery?Busted1​

Mike, as there has not been too many people indicating that they are to visit 'The Surgery' plus Starbeams closes on Tuesdays, I think we'd better put that idea on 'ice' for a while.
I'm bound to be there a few hours doing my 90day report and Annual extention too.

OK, Dave, up to you. I may well see you there.

I'm Stefano ( just arrived in Buachet ). Someone can tell me if I can get a TR Visa Extension at Surin city Hall and where is it?

details are as follows

Immigration police mobile unit service at Buriram & Surin provinces:

Service hours: 8:30am - 16:30pm.

1st time: 8th February 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

2nd time: 8th March 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

3rd time: 12th April 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

4th time: 10th May 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

5th time: 14th June 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

6th time: 12th July 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

7th time: 9th August 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

8th time: 13th September 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

9th time: 11th October 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

10th time: 8th November 2011. At Sri Narong conference room, Surin city hall.

11th time: 13th December 2011. At the conference room, District office of Buriram city.

สำนักงานตวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดนครราชสิมา
เลขที่ 7 หมู่ 7
ต.ด่านเกวียน
อ.โชคชัย
จ.นครราชสิมา

Immigration Nakhon Ratchasima
7 Moo 7
if I'm on a TR Visa and my first 2 months end on July 2, I can't go do extension on June 14th and start my extension on July 2? My situation is that I stay exactly 6 months and if I go early then it screws with my plans.

Might be worth a phone call about submitting early. They can be quite helpful if suitably bribed with money or Red Label (so I hear!:smile:)

Ring Daow up and ask her (her number is somewhere on this thread). She's usually very pragmatic about these things. I was a few days late with my 90-days report this month, but as I told her in advance, she was ready to let me do it at her Buriram 'clinic' on June 14. That saved me a trip to Chom Chong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back