That time again

I have done the Savanakhet run. Quick and painless, great cheap beer and good bread. The old town is very nice. I love it.

But 5000 for visa, 5000 for expenses as it is a two day stay, 4 x 1900 for visas to exit Thailand every 90 days and 1 x entry to Laos.
Total cost 20,000 tbh.

The alternative local service will issue retirement visa without personal appearance if you are disabled or live far away. Passport and photo are sufficient.

I have done the Savanakhet run. Quick and painless, great cheap beer and good bread. The old town is very nice. I love it.

But 5000 for visa, 5000 for expenses as it is a two day stay, 4 x 1900 for visas to exit Thailand every 90 days and 1 x entry to Laos.
Total cost 20,000 tbh.

The alternative local service will issue retirement visa without personal appearance if you are disabled or live far away. Passport and photo are sufficient.

Sounds like you are on commission George :grinning:

I am overjoyed, I get to see my sweetheart on counter 6 at immi on Thursday----I'm almost orgasmic.

I can't wait to read your complete narrative - prior to your consumption of numerous celebratory beverages for ease of clarity.

Or photos would work a peach too. ;-)

Good Luck @ Count Herr Sex!

For the past 18 years or so I have always gone to Immigration to do the annual extension. During my time in Surin, my wife has developed friendships with many Immigration Officers. However, if in the future I am unable to attend in person, I feel fairly confident that my wife could arrange to do my annual extension without me being in attendance. It's always good to know a 'big noodle' or two, it can pave the way when other ways do not succeed.

For the past 18 years or so I have always gone to Immigration to do the annual extension. During my time in Surin, my wife has developed friendships with many Immigration Officers. However, if in the future I am unable to attend in person, I feel fairly confident that my wife could arrange to do my annual extension without me being in attendance. It's always good to know a 'big noodle' or two, it can pave the way when other ways do not succeed.
Don't rely on it

Back