UK Pension Service - Life Certificate

Oh Bugger

I have now received a Pension Service Life Certificate, and since I cannot sign my own, it leaves me considering a quick (or perhaps not so quick ;)) trip down to Pattaya this weekend to have CO-CO sign it. As Nomad says ......no Life Certificate and pension funds will run dry pretty soon. One has to do what one has to do...:)
Nick,I can sign them too!!

More than happy to assist. Must be orderly. No stampedes . Will advise in the next day or so where, but it is looking like circa 10,00am Tuesday. Suggested Thai Watsadu to Nomad, but now do not need to visit there. BIG C is on my list of to-dos so perhaps there

Thank you very much Nick for your kind and timely service in witnessing the "hello, I'm still alive certificate" for The Pension Service yesterday.

Do you need a certificate signing to state that you are still alive?

Speaking of which, I haven't had a "Are You Still Alive" certificate to submit for a long time. Do you think I may now need to get two? One from DWP and one from PPF?

Speaking of which, I haven't had a "Are You Still Alive" certificate to submit for a long time. Do you think I may now need to get two? One from DWP and one from PPF?

With the current postal problems caused by COVID 19, it may well be that they will stop your pension before you even receive a life certificate:rolleyes:

...........or of sound mind..

That could be difficult to procure based on the Song Title contributions from Ivor..................
All would be hard to prove.
The person who produced the directive was a student of mine 9 years ago, when she was trying to get a teachers license! doh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back