visa extension

I am on the Retirement extension.
My pensions are paid into my bank account in NZ and I withdraw from ATM.
One of my pensions easly covers the Marriage extension.
With exchange rate changing all time and immigration causing confusion I am thinking of going this way.
Does immigration accept a joint bank account here in Thailand for the Marriage extension?
Your thoughts please.PS: I know the marriage way is more involved.

Can DC obtain a one-year visa based on marriage with B 400,000 in an account with his name only seasoned for 90 days ?

Sorry if I have caused confusion about my visa situation.
My pensions or even one pension I can do on the marriage visa.
At the moment I am on the OA retirement
The US dollar is getting stronger and the NZ dollar weaker.
My thoughts and still thinking is one of my pensions will always more than cope on the marriage visa. Where on the retirement both pensions one day might not make it. I thought retirement was supposed to be stress free. Lol I would like to stay on the OA.
Thank you you all for your helpful and kind comments.

As said at KCI 60 days the first time then 90 days every year after. BTW when KCI reopened there was refusal to acknowledge the 60 day first time and this was not appreciated by the foreigners when applying for a retirement extension . Just a while back KCI did reread the rules and admitted the 60 days for the first time was correct and implemented it. The question is will they continue it?? Also at KCI the combination method of money in an account and monies from a statutory declaration to equal the 800k is accepted but KCI requires the monies in the bank to be seasoned for 90 days, this also has made some unhappy people.

So if they re-read the rules they would have seen that the part and part method req,s NO seasoning...and they will also have read that there is no rule stating that your pension has to transfered monthly either.. as you know too, that at least two stats were refused recently...

So if they re-read the rules they would have seen that the part and part method req,s NO seasoning...and they will also have read that there is no rule stating that your pension has to transfered monthly either.. as you know too, that at least two stats were refused recently...

There still learning english.//flag

Nomad, GL is ...

With a teacher like you they are or will be learning their English skills for a long time to come.

...one of the best Thai students. He allows others to copy off of him on the multiple choice exams as there are no exams requiring expository writing or essays.

Remember, a student has to start somewhere and speaking (not spelking) is the key !:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if they re-read the rules they would have seen that the part and part method req,s NO seasoning...and they will also have read that there is no rule stating that your pension has to transfered monthly either.. as you know too, that at least two stats were refused recently...

As Coffee said above, "Remember, a student has to start somewhere and speaking (not spelking) is the key !" Unfortunately, I doubt if they have got around to reading yet.They are not into spelking yet.

Back