Where is McDonalds going?

At the time the economy was bullish, albeit artificially, so I guess they where going on this.
Now the Bears have moved in, and along with it climate challenges for the farmers. It is going straight through the economy at the moment.
Where does it hit the hardest? Discretionary spending. Brings to mind. Rice prices for this years yield.
I will post soon on this. It is all doom and gloom I am afraid.

Rice , is it "all doom and gloom". Oh I forgot - you're still in Down Under...:( , :)p)

In particular demographics are a key ingredient in the discretionary spending cycle.
China's slowdown has and will effect every market. Look at what's happened in Oz.
If and when the US stops purchasing - watch out.

Seriously Rice, the Rugby WC will cheer you up. :hearteyecat:

Central Retail Corp's Chirathivat family is the second richest in Thailand so they've got deep pockets and serious banking relationships. Essentially, Central Group knows the retail game in SE Asia and possibly can weather recessionary trends.
Boldly they moved into a major position with a VN electronics retailer earlier this year.

{Note: if the world major economies shut down we're all in the soup.} :confused:

I was in a Burger King in August in Bangkok. The place was packed out with Thais, and in and out orders, 90% Thais. This is the BK on Suk by the highway ramp. I went into the mall/shopping center for something, bathroom I think it was, and there, lo and behold was another burger chain restaurant, a Carl's Junior. As busy as the BK was, the Carl's Jr. was absolutely dead. Not one customer. It was inside and behind where the BK was sited. Whoever put the Carl's in there is a total boob. They should move it to Surin Robinson's. LOL :)

I was in a Burger King in August in Bangkok. The place was packed out with Thais, and in and out orders, 90% Thais. This is the BK on Suk by the highway ramp. I went into the mall/shopping center for something, bathroom I think it was, and there, lo and behold was another burger chain restaurant, a Carl's Junior. As busy as the BK was, the Carl's Jr. was absolutely dead. Not one customer. It was inside and behind where the BK was sited. Whoever put the Carl's in there is a total boob. They should move it to Surin Robinson's. LOL :)

Little Mark and I went in to that burger place (Carl's)..bloody great food. It would be terrific for something like that here. Heart attack food at it's best.

I love Starbucks and there are no calories in black coffee so I'm fine. Black Canyon and Amazon are inferior to Starbucks. Love the Robinson location.

Personal tastes.

I think Starbucks tastes like diluted dog poo.

I would Costa wherever possible, McDonalds after that - and will tolerate Amazon or Black Canyon.

Coffee is not particularly good for you. One a day does me!

Sizzler, wherever there is one, is hugely popular, yet the nearest is in Korat!

I think that would be Dunkin' Donuts...and yeah, really works well particularly with some of their honey-glazed or chocolate, coconut toppings donuts and / or French crullers early in the morn. I do recall that their black coffee pricing is economical too. :rolleyes:

I think that would be Dunkin' Donuts...and yeah, really works well particularly with some of their honey-glazed or chocolate, coconut toppings donuts and / or French crullers early in the morn. I do recall that their black coffee pricing is economical too. :rolleyes:

Shut up you fackin posh can't.

Wouldn't expect a Jewish bloke to understand the taste of the proletariat! Xx

No matter how you spray it , FB - I think referring to me as a f**king posh c**t is a little over the top. ;;shocked;;

...the taste of the proletariat...mmmm...supporting Dunkin' Donuts...better check DNKN on the NASDAQ exchange to provide you with a bit more insight on your pleb affinity. ;;superman;;

Always pleasant to read your postings.

No matter how you spray it , FB - I think referring to me as a f**king posh c**t is a little over the top. ;;shocked;;

...the taste of the proletariat...mmmm...supporting Dunkin' Donuts...better check DNKN on the NASDAQ exchange to provide you with a bit more insight on your pleb affinity. ;;superman;;

Always pleasant to read your postings.
Said as a term of endearment.

12105727_980924851929174_3393869442481268416_n.jpg

12139984_980924861929173_5769652629429005987_o.jpg

Attachments

• big-mac grafik.png
    big-mac grafik.png
    297 KB · Views: 18
click on the picture and you can read it. I don't think you know all this
I'm finish with all kind of burgers only eat burgers i make self

Last edited by a moderator:
Before in time i go to foodlands bakery in Pattaya i buy france cream horn mums but make very fat

Dunking Donuts does delicious Coffee, and it's cheap too.

In the states Dunkin Donuts also serves good Bagels and assorted flavors of cream cheese. Give me an onion bagel or garlic bagel, toasted, with salmon or chive cream cheese. And a large French Vanilla or large Hazelnut coffee, please. Good coffee.

"Choose from sweetened flavors like Mocha & Caramel Swirl, or several unsweetened flavors including Blueberry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Coconut, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Raspberry and Toasted Almond. Made with 100% Arabica beans, available in Original Blend or Dunkin' Decaf®, it's freshly brewed and prepared just for you."

but as i said the same bakery serving everything as a white man want so try it

sorry this is in Danish will see about i can find it in English related to the png picture about big mac

Personal tastes.

I think Starbucks tastes like diluted dog poo.

I would Costa wherever possible, McDonalds after that - and will tolerate Amazon or Black Canyon.

Costa is piss with brown food coloring. No wonder brits love it.

Back